Jokes & Humor

Puns

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 2 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 28, 2020 @ 10:45:15
Puns galore:

I visited the birthplace of the woman who invented the toothbrush. The trouble was I couldn't locate her house because there's no plaque.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ==

Confucius he say ...... some people are like blisters, they don't show up until work is done

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I had this dream last night about a horse in full battle armour; well it was more of a knight mare actually.

The takeaway shop burned my Hawaiian pizza. They should have used Aloha temperature.

My friend just bought her husband a smart car. It won't let him in.

What do you call a hippies wife? Mississippi, except when she's glum then she's a Missouri?

Well, I did warn you
Darkman666 On about 22 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 28, 2020 @ 15:40:58
@rondetto Said

Puns galore:

I visited the birthplace of the woman who invented the toothbrush. The trouble was I couldn't locate her house because there's no plaque.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ==

Confucius he say ...... some people are like blisters, they don't show up until work is done

I had this dream last night about a horse in full battle armour; well it was more of a knight mare actually.

The takeaway shop burned my Hawaiian pizza. They should have used Aloha temperature.

My friend just bought her husband a smart car. It won't let him in.

What do you call a hippies wife? Mississippi, except when she's glum then she's a Missouri?

Well, I did warn you

you did warn me about puns. i really wish i was sleeping at time, i was reading them. then it was an nightmare, unfortunately, i was wake. these puns could make a person starting drinking.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Sep 30, 2020 @ 02:41:07
@darkman666 Said

i believe you can, jennifer, that why we are ocean apart, these puns, you need to far away to enjoy them. actually, the moon will better.

I can only apologise for my terrible puns - or "One Liners" as we call them over here. My friends refuse to laugh at them any more.

I tried out ten of these to see if I could make them laugh by accident. But no pun in ten did.
Darkman666 On about 22 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Sep 30, 2020 @ 03:03:37
@Jennifer1984 Said

I can only apologise for my terrible puns - or "One Liners" as we call them over here. My friends refuse to laugh at them any more.

I tried out ten of these to see if I could make them laugh by accident. But no pun in ten did.

you need don't apologize with puns and one liners, i have seen worst puns. i have you read the op's puns lately. it's hits and misses, it really hard to figure out how your audience would react to them. when read your puns on the post, if you laugh at them. that's ok. if i read them, i have look at what you see is funny, if i don't see the humor. don't laugh at it, but i do see the humor in it. most of the puns. i have read not a huge belly laugh, but a small laugh. which good in long run, you are see the humor in things. tell the truth. lately, i have been make up one liners and jokes the past year on the forum.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs