Relationships

Two grandchildren

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 15, 2020 @ 11:39:20
I have two grandchildren. A girl, 6, and a boy, 8. Impossible to express the joy they bring in a world that seems, at least me, to be going mad.

Recently the little lad was given a school project of writing about someone he found inspirational. Well, you know, you've guessed it.......he chose Grandad Dookie.

"My grandad. He's a great explorer and likes it when I come round his house. He's really funny and likes to play lego all the time. He's visited a lot of countries and has a lot of photos from his adventures. He's really nice."

He also had to draw a picture but in this I was disappointed. He did not capture my best side.

Anyway, this is the Great Explorer signing off.
Darkman666 On about 2 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 15, 2020 @ 17:55:48
@dookie Said

I have two grandchildren. A girl, 6, and a boy, 8. Impossible to express the joy they bring in a world that seems, at least me, to be going mad.

Recently the little lad was given a school project of writing about someone he found inspirational. Well, you know, you've guessed it.......he chose Grandad Dookie.

"My grandad. He's a great explorer and likes it when I come round his house. He's really funny and likes to play lego all the time. He's visited a lot of countries and has a lot of photos from his adventures. He's really nice."

He also had to draw a picture but in this I was disappointed. He did not capture my best side.

Anyway, this is the Great Explorer signing off.

obviously, what you wrote about your grandson, you know he too young make a great picture of you. he will out grown the phase, see the real you, and draw his dog instead.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs