Forums:
Jokes & Humor

It's the way I tell em

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 3 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 11, 2020 @ 12:44:49
My friend said, ”Jokes about sugar are rare. Jokes about brown sugar......Demerara”.

My friend has just got back from hospital. They reckon she might have Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis, but at the moment it's hard to say!

My friend keeps shoplifting iPads. Her doctor told her it's time to stop taking the tablets.

Another of my friends is completely bald yet he won’t throw his comb away, says he just can’t part with it!

As a child my friend was so poor all his school clothes came from the Army Surplus store. He was the only Japanese General in the class.
Darkman666 On about 23 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 11, 2020 @ 17:45:34
@rondetto Said

My friend said, ”Jokes about sugar are rare. Jokes about brown sugar......Demerara”.

My friend has just got back from hospital. They reckon she might have Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis, but at the moment it's hard to say!

My friend keeps shoplifting iPads. Her doctor told her it's time to stop taking the tablets.

Another of my friends is completely bald yet he won’t throw his comb away, says he just can’t part with it!

As a child my friend was so poor all his school clothes came from the Army Surplus store. He was the only Japanese General in the class.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs