Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The Speaker

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 21 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 30, 2020 @ 13:39:17
A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. He said: "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"

The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added: "And that woman was my mother!"

Laughter and applause. A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home during a small party. He was a bit foggy after having a drink or two. He said loudly, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"

The wife went red with shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, with the guests not saying a word, the manager finally blurted out, "... and I just can't remember who she was!"
Darkman666 On about 19 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 30, 2020 @ 13:46:14
@rondetto Said

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. He said: "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"

The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added: "And that woman was my mother!"

Laughter and applause. A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home during a small party. He was a bit foggy after having a drink or two. He said loudly, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"

The wife went red with shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, with the guests not saying a word, the manager finally blurted out, "... and I just can't remember who she was!"

i use dated lizie borden, she was real cut up being with her.
rondetto On about 21 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 30, 2020 @ 14:11:46
You're lucky she didn't give you 40 whaks.
Darkman666 On about 19 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Aug 30, 2020 @ 14:33:36
@rondetto Said

You're lucky she didn't give you 40 whaks.

i would have got them, we were marry.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs