Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Train journey

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 9 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 04, 2020 @ 13:59:33
A man stepped onto the overnight train and told the conductor, "I need you to wake me up in Carlisle. I'm a deep sleeper and can be nasty when I get up, but no matter what, I want you to help me make that stop. Here's £100 to make sure."

The conductor agreed. The man fell asleep, and when he awoke he heard the announcement that the train was approaching Glasgow. Furious, he collared the conductor. "I gave you £100 to make sure I got off in Carlisle, you worthless fool!"

"Wow," another passenger said to his travelling companion. "Is that guy ever mad!"

"Yeah," his companion replied. "But not half as mad as that guy they forced off the train in Carlisle."
Darkman666 On about 6 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 04, 2020 @ 16:38:11
@rondetto Said

A man stepped onto the overnight train and told the conductor, "I need you to wake me up in Carlisle. I'm a deep sleeper and can be nasty when I get up, but no matter what, I want you to help me make that stop. Here's £100 to make sure."

The conductor agreed. The man fell asleep, and when he awoke he heard the announcement that the train was approaching Glasgow. Furious, he collared the conductor. "I gave you £100 to make sure I got off in Carlisle, you worthless fool!"

"Wow," another passenger said to his travelling companion. "Is that guy ever mad!"

"Yeah," his companion replied. "But not half as mad as that guy they forced off the train in Carlisle."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs