Forums:
Random

Cancel Culture: Anti-Antihistamine

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1New Post! Aug 01, 2020 @ 21:57:04
To: The Cancel Culture Corporation, or Council.. or Crowd ... or whoever the hell you are that does that s***.

I would like to propose to Cancel Antihistamines!

Histamines are the body's natural defenses against pollen, allergens, bacteria, viruses , mold, bumble bees, muskrats and other irritants.

Antihistamines work to inhibit that defense!
Why the hell would one want to inhibit the natural defenses of the body from invasion?

Is it possible that the dark-state parallel pharmaceutical industry is just conditioning us to accept those irritants into our bodies? And for what purpose? Might they bioengineering pollen-delivered microchips to invade the body to collect and transmit data to Big Pharma??

I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, and maybe it's time we all take a pause from antihistamines to examine possibility and prove it is not happening

To the Cancel Culture Corporation, or Council .. or crowd...

I am proudly:

Pro-Anti-Antihistamine!!
chaski On about 19 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Aug 01, 2020 @ 22:00:35
@mrmhead Said

To: The Cancel Culture Corporation, or Council.. or Crowd ... or whoever the hell you are that does that s***.

I would like to propose to Cancel Antihistamines!

Histamines are the body's natural defenses against pollen, allergens, bacteria, viruses , mold, bumble bees, muskrats and other irritants.

Antihistamines work to inhibit that defense!
Why the hell would one want to inhibit the natural defenses of the body from invasion?

Is it possible that the dark-state parallel pharmaceutical industry is just conditioning us to accept those irritants into our bodies? And for what purpose? Might they bioengineering pollen-delivered microchips to invade the body to collect and transmit data to Big Pharma??

I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, and maybe it's time we all take a pause from antihistamines to examine possibility and prove it is not happening

To the Cancel Culture Corporation, or Council .. or crowd...

I am proudly:

Pro-Anti-Antihistamine!!

And don't even get me started on Antibodies
Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Aug 01, 2020 @ 22:01:32
i found out when my mom alive that Histamines are the body's natural defenses against pollen, allergens, bacteria, viruses , mold, bumble bees, muskrats and other irritants.

but histamines doesn't keep your mother brother you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs