Jokes & Humor

Grandpappy

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 01, 2020 @ 16:17:54
My old grandpappy used to say that he was more in love on his 45th wedding anniversary than on the day he was first married.

The trouble was, his wife wouldn't give him a divorce.
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 01, 2020 @ 16:39:13
@dookie Said

My old grandpappy used to say that he was more in love on his 45th wedding anniversary than on the day he was first married.

The trouble was, his wife wouldn't give him a divorce.

one day, my grandpuppy went into a bar with one his leg is hurting. my grandpuppy leap on the top of the bar with his front legs.

the bartender look at his his right foot , it was bleeding.

the bartender said to my grandpuppy, " what's happened ? "

my grandpuppy look at the bartender and said, " someone shot my paw! "
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 01, 2020 @ 16:56:43
@darkman666 Said

one day, my grandpuppy went into a bar with one his leg is hurting. my grandpuppy leap on the top of the bar with his front legs.

the bartender look at his his right foot , it was bleeding.

the bartender said to my grandpuppy, " what's happened ? "

my grandpuppy look at the bartender and said, " someone shot my paw! "

I was just thinking back to a show that was once on USA TV, about 50 years ago. It was a Country and Western version of "Rowan and Martins Laugh In" but I can't remember the name. The highlight for me was when this old guy came out onto the veranda of his homestead, leant on the rail, and proceeded to offer some sort of ludicrous homily on "life". When he reached the laugh-line (if there was one) an umbrella handle would come out and hook him around the neck and yank him off.

I remember the one where he likened "life" to a road.

"You know, my old grandpappy often said, 'life is like a road." Here he stopped to ruminate, reflect, nod his head in agreement; then he proceeded.....

"Yes sir! When you come to think of it, the markings down the middle of the road kind of remind you of......of....

And the tarmac that covers the road kind of.......

While the paving stones each side of the road....."

Then the old guy cries out:- "Come to think of it, life aint't NOTHING like a road!" at which point the hook would come out and haul him away.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Aug 01, 2020 @ 17:20:38
@dookie Said

I was just thinking back to a show that was once on USA TV, about 50 years ago. It was a Country and Western version of "Rowan and Martins Laugh In" but I can't remember the name. The highlight for me was when this old guy came out onto the veranda of his homestead, leant on the rail, and proceeded to offer some sort of ludicrous homily on "life". When he reached the laugh-line (if there was one) an umbrella handle would come out and hook him around the neck and yank him off.

I remember the one where he likened "life" to a road.

"You know, my old grandpappy often said, 'life is like a road." Here he stopped to ruminate, reflect, nod his head in agreement; then he proceeded.....

"Yes sir! When you come to think of it, the markings down the middle of the road kind of remind you of......of....

And the tarmac that covers the road kind of.......

While the paving stones each side of the road....."

Then the old guy cries out:- "Come to think of it, life aint't NOTHING like a road!" at which point the hook would come out and haul him away.

if i remember tv shows during wwi.

the show above sound familiar, i have seen this show before, too. i can't remember the name of the tv show, either. the closest thing, there was tv show called " dusty's trail " staring bob denver and forrest tucker in 70's.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Aug 01, 2020 @ 17:44:11
you might talking tv variety show that on saturday night that was syndication. it was called " hee haw ". it was for 23 years, it was country singing and skits. at the beginning of the show's credit, there was a animated donkey say, " hee haw ". it was something watching on tv on saturday nights, even today. saturday nights, are still one of the borest night on tv. in someways, even these days, sunday nights pretty boring. too.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs