Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Boris Johnson

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 1 hour ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 10, 2020 @ 08:58:46
Boris Johnson needs to cash a cheque in Natwest, more money for his sprogs pampers.

As he approaches the Natwest cashier he says, "Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?
"

BJ: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Boris Johnson, Prime Minister.
"

Cashier: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc. all started by your lot, I must insist on seeing ID.
"

BJ: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.
"

Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr Johnson, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.
"

BJ: "Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque.
"

Cashier: "Alright sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without an ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his driver, stepped outside, and made a beautiful shot across the Thames into a cup of tea held by the Natwest Bank's chairman without spilling a drop. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque.

Another time, Gordon Ramsay came in without an ID. To prove who he was, he made delicious chicken parm right here on my table, called the branch manager an-effing donkey, and fired everyone at the fish and chips joint next door. With that we knew who he was and cashed his cheque. So sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?
"

Johnson stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank. There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Except call my blind aide, Cummings perhaps?"

Cashier: "That will do just fine good Sir, will that be large or small notes?"
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jul 10, 2020 @ 16:50:09
@rondetto Said

Boris Johnson needs to cash a cheque in Natwest, more money for his sprogs pampers.

As he approaches the Natwest cashier he says, "Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?
"

BJ: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Boris Johnson, Prime Minister.
"

Cashier: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc. all started by your lot, I must insist on seeing ID.
"

BJ: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am.
"

Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr Johnson, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them.
"

BJ: "Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque.
"

Cashier: "Alright sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without an ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his driver, stepped outside, and made a beautiful shot across the Thames into a cup of tea held by the Natwest Bank's chairman without spilling a drop. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque.

Another time, Gordon Ramsay came in without an ID. To prove who he was, he made delicious chicken parm right here on my table, called the branch manager an-effing donkey, and fired everyone at the fish and chips joint next door. With that we knew who he was and cashed his cheque. So sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?
"

Johnson stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank. There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Except call my blind aide, Cummings perhaps?"

Cashier: "That will do just fine good Sir, will that be large or small notes?"

Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 16, 2020 @ 09:40:30
The sad thing is, that this isn't a joke. It's an all too realistic scenario.

It should have been posted in 'Current Affairs'.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs