News & Current Events

Coronavirus: Avoid Men. Follow Women

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 07:49:55
The lockdown is slowly being eased off in UK, but we have to remember the following:

Avoid MEN by covering:

M outh
E yes
N ose

Follow WOMEN

W ash your hands
O bey social distancing
M ask up
E xercise and eat well
N o unnecessary travel

So, listen to all the fabby women who are looking out for you . You know it makes sense...
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#2New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 09:06:45
@Jennifer1984 Said

The lockdown is slowly being eased off in UK, but we have to remember the following:

Avoid MEN by covering:

M outh
E yes
N ose

Follow WOMEN

W ash your hands
O bey social distancing
M ask up
E xercise and eat well
N o unnecessary travel

So, listen to all the fabby women who are looking out for you . You know it makes sense...

This makes no sense. You are an idiot.

Ask me if I gave a good rat's a** if I get banned for calling you an idiot. For the holy love of Christ will you stop posting disinformation. Oh yeah, I love you Jenny. Even if you don't don't love me, I love you.
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 14:35:26
Follow WOMEN

W ash your hands
O bey social distancing
M ask up
E xercise and eat well
N o unnecessary travel

this above, why women won't have second dates with me, they don't follow this above on their first dates with me. i meet them on my first date, then leave seen me, give excuses. like my dog forgot wash my hair, my cat has her period, and the best finally third excuse, can you come up with a better line for me, tell you , i have headache.
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 23:50:44
@TenaciousDave Said

Ask me if I gave a good rat's a** if I get banned for calling you an idiot. For the holy love of Christ will you stop posting disinformation. Oh yeah, I love you Jenny. Even if you don't don't love me, I love you.

Awwwww, and there was me thinking you had a sense of humour.

You can call me an idiot. I've been called worse and survived.

Lighten up. I've seen your other post so why not go suck Bob the Fisherman off if it'll make you feel better. It'd probably make him feel better too. You might make 45 dollars out of it. Everybody wins.

Smile. Jesus loves you.

Oh, and welcome back.
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 23:57:08
@darkman666 Said

Follow WOMEN

W ash your hands
O bey social distancing
M ask up
E xercise and eat well
N o unnecessary travel

this above, why women won't have second dates with me, they don't follow this above on their first dates with me. i meet them on my first date, then leave seen me, give excuses. like my dog forgot wash my hair, my cat has her period, and the best finally third excuse, can you come up with a better line for me, tell you , i have headache.

Third excuse...?? Hmmm... How about you have to examine a very interesting lump of putty that fell out of your window frame today.

We should all follow the rules especially on dates so the W.O.M.E.N mnemonic is useful. I'll try to come up with something to fit T.R.A.N.S.S.E.X.U.A.L to keep Dave happy because he doesn't like W.O.M.E.N I can't think why.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Jun 05, 2020 @ 00:15:54
@Jennifer1984 Said

Third excuse...?? Hmmm... How about you have to examine a very interesting lump of putty that fell out of your window frame today.

We should all follow the rules especially on dates so the W.O.M.E.N mnemonic is useful. I'll try to come up with something to fit T.R.A.N.S.S.E.X.U.A.L to keep Dave happy because he doesn't like W.O.M.E.N I can't think why.

that number four excuse - she call before the date to cancel it, because she fell out of the window to put the putty back from inside. the putty didn't seal again, and fell out the window. she fell to the ground on her a** and went boom boom.

how to know women, who are transexual, even like dave. you figure they have taste, too!
shadowen On March 22, 2024

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#7New Post! Jun 08, 2020 @ 16:13:02
Clearly we don't need to worry about Covid-19 anymore. The past week or so has shown us that either the threat of the virus is over or wokefulness prevents you from catching or transmitting the virus. We should all take a leaf out of Barry Gardiner's book.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Jun 08, 2020 @ 16:21:21
I thought this was going to be about subjection to flatulence
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jun 08, 2020 @ 17:41:34
@Electric_Banana Said

I thought this was going to be about subjection to flatulence

Women don't fart. We blush, but we don't fart. No woman has ever farted.

Flatulence is not in our creed.

@darkman666 Said

how to know women, who are transexual, even like dave. you figure they have taste, too!

Dave's Transsexual...? Wow. My Gaydar is usually infallible but it missed him. He must be one really ugly sonofab****.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jun 08, 2020 @ 17:58:05
women do fart. my mom was a big stinker. see more dead flies around her bedroom or her sitting room, these are flies, who not only dead, they wearing gas masks, when they died.
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jun 09, 2020 @ 08:17:27
@darkman666 Said

women do fart. my mom was a big stinker. see more dead flies around her bedroom or her sitting room, these are flies, who not only dead, they wearing gas masks, when they died.

Are you sure this was your mum? Or did your dad do a "Sneaky Pass". Our Great Dane used to do this all the time. He'd walk past somebody, drop a sly one on the way and then slink away to a corner leaving it behind in the vicinity of a completely innocent person to take the blame.

His "Botty Burps" were evil. They could clear the room in seconds flat.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Jun 09, 2020 @ 14:14:22
@Jennifer1984 Said

Are you sure this was your mum? Or did your dad do a "Sneaky Pass". Our Great Dane used to do this all the time. He'd walk past somebody, drop a sly one on the way and then slink away to a corner leaving it behind in the vicinity of a completely innocent person to take the blame.

His "Botty Burps" were evil. They could clear the room in seconds flat.

no. my mom was a pretty good farter. she was better than me, when she was those farters that her fart like smell rotten eggs, last over 10 minutes. my father dies of cancer, i wonder he consuming her farts over the years, that her farts could over time in the same bed. my dog has farts, she know with my mom, she was the best.
Notyou On about 19 hours ago

Cuba,
#13New Post! Dec 31, 2023 @ 22:39:40
@TenaciousDave Said

c***
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs