Forums:
Random

The chain reaction

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#1New Post! May 26, 2020 @ 13:38:57
At certain points in my life, I've caused reactions from people that led to events that I didn't want to trigger, but they happened anyway.

For example, about ten years ago, I was walking down the street with my mom and she stopped to take out our map and look for where we going. I spotted a boyfriend and girlfriend about forty feet away, in a plaza next to the train station, who were about to kiss. I observed them and this made the boyfriend look in my direction before he could kiss her. The girlfriend noticed him turning his head to the side and with an embarrassed grin, she punched him in the nipple hard enough to wince and put his hand to it. He turned back to her and that was when I focused my attention on the map, away from them. I don't know what happened next, because my mom and I moved on.

Why did the boyfriend look at me and why did the girlfriend give him that punch? Please explain.
Darkman666 On about 13 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 26, 2020 @ 21:35:47
@Conflict Said

At certain points in my life, I've caused reactions from people that led to events that I didn't want to trigger, but they happened anyway.

For example, about ten years ago, I was walking down the street with my mom and she stopped to take out our map and look for where we going. I spotted a boyfriend and girlfriend about forty feet away, in a plaza next to the train station, who were about to kiss. I observed them and this made the boyfriend look in my direction before he could kiss her. The girlfriend noticed him turning his head to the side and with an embarrassed grin, she punched him in the nipple hard enough to wince and put his hand to it. He turned back to her and that was when I focused my attention on the map, away from them. I don't know what happened next, because my mom and I moved on.

Why did the boyfriend look at me and why did the girlfriend give him that punch? Please explain.

the boyfriend's ego to try impressed you. i have seen the same thing with the boyfriend in couples before and the same reaction.

inmature with the boyfriend, he was tell you that he own her. she punched him, tell him, he doesn't owed her.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs