Forums:
Health & Fitness

Community Health

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
luckyboy44 On March 26, 2020

Raytown,
#1New Post! Mar 26, 2020 @ 19:23:53
The Coronavirus has brought a glaring light on the lack of healthcare workers at all levels. The only solution to this problem is education. Health education needs to be made available, affordable, and beneficial To all that want it. Individuals should have the information to care for themselves and how to get help. Healthcare workers trained to assist with medical problems and training. Emergency medical technicians, nurses, and Doctors all need to be hired to begin to meet this critical need.
For a start communities should hire healthcare workers and train them to provide simple care, education, and support under professional supervision and offer employment contracts to support students in medical education. The need for trained medical personal will never go down. The time to start providing for that need is now.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Mar 26, 2020 @ 20:21:13
The profession / industry also needs to be made more attractive.

I get the impression they are run ragged for little pay. Of all the money spinning in the healthcare industry, not enough is getting to the front-line workers. Not too different from education.

A public awareness campaign to highlight all the various positions. It's not just all RNs and MDs.

Plus, it takes a certain kind of person to do many of those jobs. I don't think I could do some those things.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs