Random

Windmills are frightening...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 04:44:35
“I never understood wind,” Trump said. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

“So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air,” he continued.

“A windmill will kill many bald eagles,” Trump continued. “After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population?”

The face of our nation...
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 04:52:59
Yup.

So f***ed up, on so many levels.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#3New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 04:58:25
I'm guessing that Trump has a PhD in Windmills... after all he has "studied it better than anybody."

f***ing moron.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#4New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 09:18:34
How nice Trump is finally showing concern for our carbon footprint.
Darkman666 5 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 10:45:46
I heard of windmills for long awhile. I read something in archaeologist's book, I forget which one.

in 70's and 80's, when then aliens came down to earth and live with us. one of those " in search of " episode with leornard nimory. in this book, it reference, that archaeologists digged somewhere ( I forget where ) an iron windmill. at the time or even, nobody had build an iron windmill before or since. I always thought that really strange, till this day or off, I like to read archaeologist's articles.

I hope someday, they would dig up Clepatra, she would date me. i hope cleo still in denial.

i have read articles for years about windmills and solar energy. basely, for farmland and electrics, never much if it can an help really help boose anything in economy with nuclear plants, etc. it seem that green energy or new resources will cost more in the pocket to average man than it will help him.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 12:31:23
Are we still milling grain by wind power?

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 12:34:35
I bet if we put one of these newfangled wind turbines in front of his face we'd convert a lot of hot air in to usable energy.
Darkman666 5 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 12:57:39
bozo should support windmills, he is one of the best blowheart president, we ever had. bozo definitely blow out his a** better than any politician, I know.

NE, Ohio
#9New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 13:11:31
On a serious note though....

I've wondered what the "downstream" effect / unintended consequences (aside from murdering bald eagles) of wind turbines would be at mass scale.

Energy is being taken out of the atmosphere. What did that energy do in nature prior to us using it to light our homes and power our vehicles?

Remember, energy cannot be created or destroyed - only converted.
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#10New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 23:52:41
Yo any species dumb enough to get itself killed by running into a 50 meter set of spinning blades didn't need to make it in the first place.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 23:58:28
@mrmhead Said

On a serious note though....

I've wondered what the "downstream" effect / unintended consequences (aside from murdering bald eagles) of wind turbines would be at mass scale.

Energy is being taken out of the atmosphere. What did that energy do in nature prior to us using it to light our homes and power our vehicles?

Remember, energy cannot be created or destroyed - only converted.

A sort of wind recession...

STOP STEALING THE WIND!

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! Dec 24, 2019 @ 01:35:06
@chaski Said

“I never understood wind,” Trump said. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

“So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air,” he continued.

“A windmill will kill many bald eagles,” Trump continued. “After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population?”

Ya know,
This is another great example of fact-salad.

Mix in a few things but form the spam to fit your agenda.

Yes, birds get killed
Yes, many are made in Germany and China.
If he's so worried about "The World's Air quality", why does Trump attack CA air standards and regulations, roll back other restrictions, pull out of the Paris Accord?

And what is the point?
With any support I'm sure they can minimize the bird mortality rate.

Or is poisoning the drink water from coal mining waste more acceptable?
Darkman666 5 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Dec 24, 2019 @ 01:59:27
now, I knowing the answer to ancient mystery riddle !

why do the birds fly upside down and fly head for south in winter?

most of people would answer - they would be correct.

because birds can't fly upside down, they would crack up!

maybe when birds too close to windmill, the windmill's wind turn them upside and they would crash into windmills.

why birds aren't hire to be air traffic controllers.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#14New Post! Dec 25, 2019 @ 05:29:44
@chaski Said

I don't think he really researched it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs