Forums:
Random

The Pau Diaz Thread

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Conflict On April 03, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#1New Post! Dec 08, 2019 @ 14:52:45
A little over ten years ago, I donned a mask and became an on-line pest that few could compare to at the time. I was boistrous, pretentious and I tended to hassle people about issues related to greatness or talent. I was banned from the forum I was on and my name was brought up again on the message boards, warning others of how I'd been so disruptive that I was driving away the regular posters and making the ones who stayed do nothing but make fun of me.

I look back now and I can't believe I did such a thing. I'm shocked as to how I caused such a ruckus and acted so awfully. I would like to showcase the things that made everyone so uncomfortable, so others can learn not to follow in his wake. I don't know if anyone who was on the vent your anger forum is here, like Rudi or Hard Justice Dan, but I destabalized the forum so much it was emptying and they had no choice but to ban me.

Here is but one example of why.

FORUM MEMBER: Dude, sit back, have a beer and chill. Worrying about things you can't control will make you go insane, which clearly, might have already happened.

PAU DIAZ: Worry? Is that the word you'd use to describe what I'm doing. Wow! You must be a wiz, one of the golden sticker boys who knows how to vent his anger the best.

FORUM MEMBER: Actually, d***head I am a WHIZ! Take note of the correct spelling for whiz. This guy thinks he is so f***ing fabulous that he pisses glitter!

More to follow...
chaski On about 16 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Dec 08, 2019 @ 16:25:27
Maybe you should go back as Zaid Uap and make amends... defend even the dumbest of postings....

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#3New Post! Dec 09, 2019 @ 15:26:19
@chaski Said

Maybe you should go back as Zaid Uap and make amends... defend even the dumbest of postings....

I would have if the forum still existed. It went belly up years ago and I actually returned under another name, causing the regular forum members to leave again... for good this time. My comeback sent a tremor through the forum that broke it forever.

Another example...

I was trying to get people to confess their talents and blow up everyone's egos and this was one of the responses I got.

"My talent is ho checking your ass. But you already knew that."
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Dec 09, 2019 @ 17:01:17
If someone is clearly making and effort to be an ass, I just stop responding... both on-line, and in real life.

Children tend to act up more when they realize they're getting more attention.

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#5New Post! Dec 10, 2019 @ 21:36:33
@mrmhead Said

If someone is clearly making and effort to be an ass, I just stop responding... both on-line, and in real life.

Children tend to act up more when they realize they're getting more attention.

Well, in my case, the forum members wouldn't stop poking fun at me. They'd do it obviously, or subtly, depending.

Two of them made b**** slap jokes about me that I still remember to this day.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs