Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Fit for a prince

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 8 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 05, 2019 @ 11:34:11
"If you’re in need of an alibi, this is the restaurant for you. Fit enough for a prince.

"Love this place. I had a cracking pizza here in 2001. I remember it was 2001 because it was very strange the guy next to me had an American Hot pizza with extra chillies… not a drop of sweat came off him. Very odd.’

‘Pizza Express Woking is like no other pizza express! It’s a memory which will never disappear once you visit the Woking branch. It’s amazing the lasting effect a pizza can have on you! ‘The pizza is so good from this specific branch it gives you the ability to not only remember what year you visited but the exact day and month! Truly incredible.’
Darkman666 On about 6 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Dec 05, 2019 @ 15:37:52
@rondetto Said

"If you’re in need of an alibi, this is the restaurant for you. Fit enough for a prince.

"Love this place. I had a cracking pizza here in 2001. I remember it was 2001 because it was very strange the guy next to me had an American Hot pizza with extra chillies… not a drop of sweat came off him. Very odd.’

‘Pizza Express Woking is like no other pizza express! It’s a memory which will never disappear once you visit the Woking branch. It’s amazing the lasting effect a pizza can have on you! ‘The pizza is so good from this specific branch it gives you the ability to not only remember what year you visited but the exact day and month! Truly incredible.’

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs