Politics

War Hypothesis Revisited

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...12 13 14
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#196New Post! Jan 21, 2020 @ 17:46:42
The posts I put up are from reliable media and it is up to the reader to determine the validity of those claims. Some of the posts I disagree with or question myself and point out in my posts.
chaski On about 13 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#197New Post! Jan 21, 2020 @ 20:59:50
@4d4m Said

The posts I put up are from reliable media and it is up to the reader to determine the validity of those claims. Some of the posts I disagree with or question myself and point out in my posts.

Like The Sun from your post #184...?

The Sun is a tabloid not "reliable media".

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#198New Post! Jan 21, 2020 @ 22:12:22
@4d4m Said

Again I would encourage you to read my posts instead of letting Chaski put words in my mouth. The guy has deleted posts of mine and tried to change the meaning of the things I type on several occasions. His main strategy consists of purposefully misinterpreting my post and then carrying on arguing about this misinterpretation while I've moved on in the subject of the thread. Using super large posts and basically lying repeatedly to "talk" over me ala Michael Savage. It's pathetic.

For the record. No one has deleted your posts.
And even if a member of the mod team or the automatic quarantine filter got a post chaski (or any other non mod member) doesn’t have the power to do so in a regular thread.

Regular members can only delete posts in their journal space and have access to the delete button for 15 minutes after posting.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#199New Post! Jan 21, 2020 @ 22:20:17
@4d4m Said

Wiki is not reliable. I mean it’s validity can be fact checked and as crowdsourced reference, it’s decent starting point, but for deeper dive conspiracy speculation and figuring out patterns of behavior it’s not reliable on its own for much other than confirming dates, persons, and events.

I mean I use wiki everyday but I don’t trust it to be 100% complete.
Not quite like gas station sushi, more like McDonald’s on a road trip. Most of the time it’s clean and edible, but every once and while it’s just a bad idea.
chaski On about 13 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#200New Post! Jan 21, 2020 @ 23:05:35
@DiscordTiger Said

For the record. No one has deleted your posts.
And even if a member of the mod team or the automatic quarantine filter got a post chaski (or any other non mod member) doesn’t have the power to do so in a regular thread.

Regular members can only delete posts in their journal space and have access to the delete button for 15 minutes after posting.

Chaski, I.e. myself, is not a Mod. If I were, I would never delete nor alter anyone’s post... except for the Eagle... I would definitely mess with his posts... out of love 💕

@DiscordTiger Said

Wiki is not reliable. I mean it’s validity can be fact checked and as crowdsourced reference, it’s decent starting point, but for deeper dive conspiracy speculation and figuring out patterns of behavior it’s not reliable on its own for much other than confirming dates, persons, and events.

I mean I use wiki everyday but I don’t trust it to be 100% complete.
Not quite like gas station sushi, more like McDonald’s on a road trip. Most of the time it’s clean and edible, but every once and while it’s just a bad idea.

I like Wikipedia, but it is not a media/news outlet...

I detest MacDonalds... and might delete or alter their posts if they were here on TFS... if I were a Mod.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#201New Post! Jan 21, 2020 @ 23:46:49
@DiscordTiger Said

To this day I can remember a street gyro from the '80s
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#202New Post! Jan 22, 2020 @ 03:45:48
I agree with your statement about Wikipedia. There are reference materials listed at the bottom. I have watched some of these wikis change over time as well. I still use wikipedia however, and believe most people do.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...12 13 14

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs