Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Lost handbag

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 17, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 05, 2019 @ 10:51:59
As the bus pulled away, Janet realised she had left her handbag under the seat. Later she called the company and was relieved to find out the driver had found her bag. When she went to pick it up, several off- duty bus drivers surrounded her.

One of the men handed over her pocketbook, two typewritten pages, and a box containing the contents of Janet's purse.

"We're required to inventory lost wallets and purses," he explained. "I think you'll find everything there."

As she started to put my belongings back into the pocketbook, the man continued, "I hope you don't mind if we watch. Even though we all tried, none of us could fit everything into your handbag... and we'd like to see just how you do it."
Darkman666 On about 5 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 05, 2019 @ 18:19:19
@rondetto Said

As the bus pulled away, Janet realised she had left her handbag under the seat. Later she called the company and was relieved to find out the driver had found her bag. When she went to pick it up, several off- duty bus drivers surrounded her.

One of the men handed over her pocketbook, two typewritten pages, and a box containing the contents of Janet's purse.

"We're required to inventory lost wallets and purses," he explained. "I think you'll find everything there."

As she started to put my belongings back into the pocketbook, the man continued, "I hope you don't mind if we watch. Even though we all tried, none of us could fit everything into your handbag... and we'd like to see just how you do it."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs