Time warps...?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#16New Post! Aug 08, 2019 @ 18:37:07
@mrmhead Said

Time warps relative to distance and mass.

ty

#17New Post! Aug 08, 2019 @ 18:42:43
So anyway, I thought time warp was science fiction.

Time as a measurement is the duration of or interval between events.

Tick (interval) tock

What is a time warp?

#18New Post! Aug 08, 2019 @ 18:43:57
@Erimitus Said

Tick (interval) tock equals one unit of time.

What is a [time warp]?
Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#19New Post! Aug 08, 2019 @ 19:46:55
let me take a shot at what a time wrap is:

a place - you are trying in some ways, not easy a sound. like the movie " back to the future " marty has to literally reach 88 mile per hour to speed him and the car to break one dimension to another dimension. then marty reach the past.

the doorway of time from one place to another place. where the car's speed and space has to reach acceleration of 88 mph to leap into a doorway or window of time, which we would a time warp.

the time wrap has to be precise the speed and distance to create the time wrap to work.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#20New Post! Aug 08, 2019 @ 22:59:18
@Erimitus Said

Tick (interval) tock

What is a time warp?

An Earthling observing an Astronaut flying into a black hole (greater gravity) would be that the Astronaut would be slowing down, and his Time getting to us would be getting slower and slower.

While the Astronaut would see us Earthlings speed up and go faster and faster.

If such things were possible.
chaski On about 19 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#21New Post! Aug 09, 2019 @ 00:58:08
@Erimitus Said

Tick (interval) tock

What is a time warp?

I have lived through a few time warps.

There are a few events in my life that I remember was extreme specificity and detail.

However, they could not possibly happened because of the dates involved… Time warp.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#22New Post! Aug 09, 2019 @ 01:07:30
@chaski Said

I have lived through a few time warps.

There are a few events in my life that I remember was extreme specificity and detail.

However, they could not possibly happened because of the dates involved… Time warp.

No, you were there, in another life - we have pictures, blue dress and all:

Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#23New Post! Aug 09, 2019 @ 01:52:17
in the tv show, " the avengers " with john steele and mrs. peel - there was a storyline, the storyline was that the right price an organization will a criminal to place that the law couldn't touch them.

let said, you were an assassin and you finish a job. you had problems leaving the Europe or anywhere you go. because you wanted by the law. this organization that you paid for their services. they will take you a mansion to for exit route of the country, you will meet the leader of this organization.

you get to the mansion, and the driver tell you to in the mansion to meet the leader. the leader introduce himself, at this time, you in his living room. this room in the middle of this room, this huge box that four side of time periods on it.

the leader tell go to choose one of these four time periods, of the leader's choice. then the leader will to tell that instead go somewhere in the present, he sent you in the past. no law can ever touch you. you are now, interest in this opportunity. you figure this guy has a time machine. the leader said you are correct, I have a time machine. this box can transport back in time. you pick a time period, and he point to a door in the living room that side of the box with a time period. you open the door, you are transport.

you are on the run, you really no choice. you pick the time period like henry the eighth. you go the door, which the time period select for you. you walk a dark room, you get hypothesis by this huge dial that spin around will, all sudden, you pass out.

you wake up in the leader's living room, not the leader's room, it has change in way look like something out of king Arthur's time. this man who look like the leader much older and more henry the eight. of course now, you are realize that you been drugged. this guy, who suppose be henry the eight is crazy and rant on about nonsense. by the time, you figure out what the hell go on. this henry the eight has a sword in his hand, and then he shove the sword in your heart and you are dead.

this episode of the avengers, can john and mrs. peel can stop a psychopath love to kill for the sport of it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs