Link

They didn't mention one of my favorites - Osterman Weekend
Darkman666 On about 2 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jul 24, 2019 @ 22:38:08
@mrmhead Said

Link

They didn't mention one of my favorites - Osterman Weekend

rutger was most of character actor, that lost lasting actor. he was a ok actor. but, he make a presence on the screen, that became is his trademark.

i saw ruger as actor in oysterman weekend. he played the assassin in the movie. he shine in this bad movie, both john hurt and ruger were better acting than the movie. the movie stinker.

rutger, I have seen most of movies over the years. some movies, he really shine as a good actor. it took awhile get past the villain image, became icon style that most fans know him as. he was still popular until died.

rip: rutger
Darkman666 On about 2 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Jul 25, 2019 @ 00:43:31
@darkman666 Said

rutger was most of character actor, that lost lasting actor. he was a ok actor. but, he make a presence on the screen, that became is his trademark.

i saw ruger as actor in oysterman weekend. he played the assassin in the movie. he shine in this bad movie, both john hurt and ruger were better acting than the movie. the movie stinker.

rutger, I have seen most of movies over the years. some movies, he really shine as a good actor. it took awhile get past the villain image, became icon style that most fans know him as. he was still popular until died.

rip: rutger

I mean rutger is long lasting actor, he make a presence like in " the hitcher " that after the movie was released. there were more people think twice in hitchhiking across America with a stranger in a car. especially were the hitchhiker could been be the victim. rutger could be very good actor in portraying a character.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs