My Stats

Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
Mr. K
July 10, 2019 @ 09:01:59 pm
Anyway, Mr. K was a 25 year old bachelor. One weekend he went to the city for some fun. He arrived in the early morning tired and doctored himself up with some drugs, found and after-hours bar and had some alcohol. He had a conversation with some men who thought they could find him a girl. He showed them that he had only hundred dollars and the men said that would be enough. The men invited Mr. K too their car and drove to a deserted warehouse district. During the course of their conversation Mr. K told the men that he carried a hunting knife and one of the men asked to see it. A few minutes later they stopped the car and the man in the back seat put is arm around Mr. K’s neck while the other man put the blade of the knife at Mr. K’s throat. They demanded his money and Mr. K give it to them. Then they released him and drove off. Mr. K found a policeman. He was, by this time, disheveled, and disreputable in appearance. He told his story, the police took a report and left.

Without cleaning up Mr. K found his fathers club. His father was in the library with some of his well to do friends. Mr. K explained his appearance and the assault. His father sent him to an upstairs room to shower and put on some clean cloths. Mr. K cleaned himself up said goodbye to his father and went on his way looking for some more fun.

Quote | Reply

Deal_With_It

New Post! July 10, 2019 @ 09:08:12 pm
And then............?

Darkman666

New Post! July 10, 2019 @ 11:12:10 pm
and then the father saw mr. k leave. then the father left, too. the father got in his car, and mr. k walking away from the house. then the father drove his car over mr. k. mr. k. was dead, the father turn his car around and facing with driver's side of his car. the father look down to his dead son and said, " good to see you again, my son! "

Erimitus

New Post! July 10, 2019 @ 11:12:25 pm
@Deal_With_It Said

And then............?

Clearly, he set up the attack and went to his father's club to test him; to seee how he would react.

He even supplied the weapon.

He showed the men he had a hundred dollars.

This had to be tempting.

Mr. K set himself up.

Mr. K was playing a game, a dangerous serious game but still a game. "Why don't you rob me"

Erimitus

New Post! July 10, 2019 @ 11:27:59 pm
The whole “Why don’t you rob me” was just a precursor to the main Game.

When Mr. K was a child he burst into his father’s room where his father was having a meeting. Mr. K wanted to show his father a picture he had drawn. None of the men including his father were impressed. Mr. K never forgot that childhood rejection.

The game he played as an adult had a particular sequence. First getting slapped down and then bursting in on his father.

He deliberately exposed himself to danger. He deliberately presented himself to his father beaten and dissembled.

He played this game, reliving childhood trauma, over and over with slight changes in the scenario.

-----------------
Chapter II

And then he played the game over and over again.

Electric_Banana

New Post! July 11, 2019 @ 11:37:05 am
Hadn't considered an emotional game with dad; figured K was just rich and wasteful.

mrmhead

New Post! July 11, 2019 @ 12:43:42 pm
@Electric_Banana Said

Hadn't considered an emotional game with dad; figured K was just rich and wasteful.

Same here.

mrmhead

New Post! July 11, 2019 @ 01:53:34 pm
@Erimitus Said

Clearly, he set up the attack and went to his father's club to test him; to seee how he would react.

This had to be tempting.

Mr. K set himself up.

Mr. K was playing a game, a dangerous serious game but still a game. "Why don't you rob me"

As I was reading it - I didn't think "Clearly a set up" - just "Extremely Naive"

Deal_With_It

New Post! July 12, 2019 @ 01:58:54 am
@Erimitus Said

This had to be tempting.

Mr. K set himself up.

But ... Why would he set himself up to be robbed. There are just too many variables. I mean he could be murdered and then he wouldn't know how his game ended. I need some logic!

Erimitus

New Post! July 12, 2019 @ 10:47:56 am
@Deal_With_It Said

But ... Why would he set himself up to be robbed. There are just too many variables. I mean he could be murdered and then he wouldn't know how his game ended. I need some logic!

Mr. K plays this game, with different variations, all the time. Eventually does get murdered. It all dates back to the childhood trauma he suffered when his father rejected him. It is the rejection of his father that gives him satisfaction.

Quote | Reply