Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
Darkman666 On about 19 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#61New Post! May 06, 2019 @ 12:09:21
@white_swan53 Said

Oh well I hope you thanked her nicely.
It isn't foreplay when a woman runs over a guy with her car, she's feeling all warm and caring and shows it by ironing your clothes for you ... with her car,,

she ironed my body, she ran forward and reverse four times. I got even she was driving away too fast and a cop arrested her for not only hit and run, but she failed to on her blinkers. when she pull off me. she almost hit another car.
chaski On about 7 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#62New Post! May 06, 2019 @ 14:20:54
@white_swan53 Said

Well 'it' does rhyme with 'tit' so of course we be an it.

A little poem about women... and not so brilliant men...:

I'm not a woman,
but I know one when I see it.
I'm a woman
You can tell by my tit that I'm an it.
mrmhead On about 20 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#63New Post! May 06, 2019 @ 15:06:32
@chaski Said

I'm not a woman,
I'm a woman

Or a Haiku:

I am not woman
I will know when I see it
It will have a tit
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#64New Post! May 07, 2019 @ 04:48:53
@chaski Said

I'm not a woman,
I'm a woman

this poem would make a siggy .
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#65New Post! May 07, 2019 @ 12:16:36
I think that I shall never see anything as beautiful as a tree. A tree will make like a banana and leaf all day.

Sect-see flurtee fur thu win all dai

, Florida
#66New Post! May 07, 2019 @ 12:18:14
My roommate shoulda bought bigger pants three years ago.

, Florida
#67New Post! Jun 15, 2019 @ 04:20:52
@Cpat92 Said

Boogers? I have plenty of those

Pick a winner
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#68New Post! Jun 15, 2019 @ 08:59:53
@gakINGKONG Said

Pick a winner

Groan!

, Florida
#69New Post! Jun 22, 2019 @ 04:15:56
@Jaynes Said

i want to thank you for your comments on this topic.
i just want you to know i am keeping a open mind on things
we all have our opinions, and i respect them.
i just want to make it clear i am not offended by anything put here.

When a man and girl love each other, the man approaches the father of the girl and offers four goats and three chickens and one barrel of the finest mead in exchange for the girl's hand in marriage. Two more cows and horse delivers her torso, head, and legs.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#70New Post! Jun 22, 2019 @ 11:59:15
@gakINGKONG Said

When a man and girl love each other, the man approaches the father of the girl and offers four goats and three chickens and one barrel of the finest mead in exchange for the girl's hand in marriage. Two more cows and horse delivers her torso, head, and legs.

chuckle
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#72New Post! Jul 15, 2019 @ 05:42:12
@Jennifer1984 Said

Sexual politics..... sexual politics..... can't moooooooooooove for the sexual politics.

A 42 year old married female has no idea what the hetero female view is..???

As you declined to clarify on any of the points raised regarding your previous message, except to re-iterate that you consider bi's to be getting a bad deal I'll have to make my own judgement on what I think you meant. I'll keep that on the back burner for now though.

Yeah, bi's do tend to get overlooked a tad but then again, In my experience I've found that they tend not to push themselves to the front of the debate.

From Monday to Friday, bi's can play at the dutiful housewife with hubby at home and 2.4 children to tuck safely into bed at night and then play the swinger at weekends, hitting the scene and finding a playmate to satisfy their "other" desires. But hey.... that's cool. It falls into the consensual... non-shaming.... etc, etc, etc.

If lesbians tend to look down on them it's mostly because they're the ones most likely to have the truly promiscuous behaviour patterns that then get attached to us all. Husband for security, children and respectability. A casual weekend pickup or swinger lifestyle for no-strings fun. And it's the lesbians who get the label stuck on them. Not fair.

It's true that a lot of lesbians see them as "not being the real deal".... treating other women as playthings to be picked up and put down according to their whim and fancy then going home to hubby when they've had their fun.

Now of course, that too is stereotyping and while it may have a certain general credibility, it isn't absolutely true. That is a given and I've argued that point in LGBT forums.... and taken some hits for daring to say so, I can tell you..!!

Bi's tend to keep away from the political struggles too. They leave the getting down and fighting for our rights to the lesbians.... the ones who take the hits on the front line while the Bi's sit back and put on their happily married wife and mum face and avoid the flak.

Me...? I urge everybody with an interest in LGBT matters to get involved.

I know this all comes over as being an "Us and Them" situation, but I'm afraid that for all the advances we have made, there is still a lot of that about. I wish it were not so, but it is and it has to be challenged wherever it is seen or even perceived.

So. To get back to the topic once more..... I'll ask you again, but perhaps a little more specifically. What is the sexual attitude of the average 42 year old hetero married female...?

Specific enough..?

You sound like a very bitter person; one who, tries her best to come across as respectful (or at least to suggest she is such) But goes out of her way to carefully choose her words to be anything but. As though you have some special 'right' to be a jerk.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs