News of the weird - All 100% true...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Mar 22, 2019 @ 15:45:26
People With(out) Issues

Rachel Childs, 29, of Pearland, Texas, is not autistic and doesn't have a twin autistic sister, according to the Houston Chronicle. Nevertheless, she hired a caregiver for her (fake) twin sister who is (not) autistic. The elaborate plot, which played out in early January, involved the caregiver picking up the "twin" at Childs' house and taking her to the caregiver's home, where he was hired to care for her overnight. But when Childs' "twin" exhibited sexual conduct toward the caregiver, he became suspicious and investigated Childs, then contacted police. Childs was charged with burglary of a habitation with intent to commit assault and indecent exposure. [Houston Chronicle, 1/17/2019]

Self-Medicating

When a 33-year-old unnamed Irish man was admitted to a Dublin hospital with swelling in his right forearm and a rash, he surprised the attending physician with the "cure" he had been using for his back pain. For a year and a half, reported Canoe.com on Jan. 16, the man had been injecting his own semen into his right forearm. X-rays revealed a pool of the fluid under his skin, which had become infected. "He had devised this 'cure' independent of any medical advice," noted Dr. Lisa Dunne in the Irish Medical Journal. He also told Dr. Dunne that his back pain had worsened after lifting a heavy metal object. [canoe.com, 1/16/2019]

Inexplicable

Mmmm, breakfast! Around 7 a.m. on Jan. 6, at a McDonald's in San Francisco, a man carried a dead raccoon into the restaurant and lay it on a table, then sat down with it. Restaurant patron Chris Brooks captured the spectacle on Facebook Live, recording as the man stood from his seat and walked around the restaurant, talking with people. Another man, wearing gloves, then picked the raccoon up by its tail and took it outside to a garbage can, trailing blood on the floor. Fox News reported San Francisco police responded to the restaurant and released the unidentified raccoon owner after speaking with him. McDonald's closed the store immediately and reopened two hours later after sanitizing the dining room. One patron wrote on Twitter: "I've seen worse than a dead raccoon at that same McDonald's." [Fox News, 1/10/2019]
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Mar 22, 2019 @ 15:56:03
Dr. 4Chan
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#3New Post! Mar 22, 2019 @ 21:32:32
This week I’m carpooling from the job site back to the hotel with my teammates. My random topic was raccoons. Question: “Are raccoons dangerous?”
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#4New Post! Mar 22, 2019 @ 21:55:43
@gakINGKONG Said

This week I’m carpooling from the job site back to the hotel with my teammates. My random topic was raccoons. Question: “Are raccoons dangerous?”

yes
Darkman666 On about 7 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Mar 22, 2019 @ 21:56:02
years ago, on radio, that a house was burgled by a burglar, who brought his baby with him. the burglar got caught because he left his baby behind.
Darkman666 On about 7 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Mar 22, 2019 @ 23:20:25
I thought about a weird new item in the news in 60's, when I was a little about 6 years old.

the newscaster on local tv station, roaming around st. louis was a cat with no tail. it wasn't dangerous, just they were looking for it.

I remember my first old house, these big bushes that covered our front living room's outside windows. until, when I went to bed at 8, I kept look outside the window for the cat never came around.

, Florida
#7New Post! Mar 23, 2019 @ 00:28:07
@Erimitus Said

yes

Greetings to you one of five favorite people on the internet.

So, I think it depends. Rabid raccoons are dangerous. But, baby raccoons can be domesticated, right?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Mar 23, 2019 @ 10:10:20
@gakINGKONG Said

Greetings to you one of five favorite people on the internet.

So, I think it depends. Rabid raccoons are dangerous. But, baby raccoons can be domesticated, right?

That sounds right to me. Raccoons are dangerous the way that dogs are dangerous in that some of them can be and the ones who are in the wild usually are.

Same with those smelly St. Louis people.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#9New Post! Mar 23, 2019 @ 12:16:55
KING: Rabid raccoons are dangerous. But, baby raccoons can be domesticated, right?

Mike: Yes
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#10New Post! Mar 23, 2019 @ 13:11:19
@Erimitus Said

KING: Rabid raccoons are dangerous. But, baby raccoons can be domesticated, right?

Mike: Yes

An uncle's sister's cousin-in-law's daughter (or something like that) had "adopted" an orphaned baby raccoon and it lived in the house like a cat. ... she may have had several. She worked at a nature reserve/rescue shelter.

, Florida
#11New Post! Mar 23, 2019 @ 13:19:44
@Eaglebauer Said

That sounds right to me. Raccoons are dangerous the way that dogs are dangerous in that some of them can be and the ones who are in the wild usually are.

Same with those smelly St. Louis people.

But, the good news here is that ya'll have Judy Garland forever memorializing yer great great great city with that song we know and love:

Have another merry little Christmas in St Louis at the fair!!!

When we're huddled in the basement and the nerve agent canisters have broken through the windows, I'll be clutching my grandbabies and singing this song as we trek onward to Jesus.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#12New Post! Mar 24, 2019 @ 02:01:36
There’s a library in Ohio that has a raccoon, Riker, that often hangs out in their trash can.
Often enough they have a sign, beware raccoon in trash again.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs