Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
Sadness
March 22, 2019 @ 03:01:42 pm
The saddest person you ever met

who was the unhappiest person you ever met?

Quote | Reply

Electric_Banana

New Post! March 22, 2019 @ 03:48:24 pm
My partner and I adopted a friend for the last year of her life

My partner was assigned for a couple of weeks to her as a caregiver
She was initially suspected to be a hoarder but soon we realized that she had so many health issues that it was impossible for her to do even the simplest of chores

She was only in her later fifties but worse off than many people in their late 90's

She was in constant pain

We met with her each morning after government assistance helped her find a place near us and got her cleaned up and sorted.

Partner tended to some of her nursing needs and we both did shopping errands and spent time visiting periodically throughout the week.

She passed on recently; her bad health caught up and took her in her sleep

We felt bad and still miss her from time to time but still are also content knowing that she had already gone on far too long living a horrific quality of life already and if it's going to be pain and boredom daily while awake vs eternal sleeping then her passing was a blessing.

gakINGKONG

New Post! March 22, 2019 @ 04:37:48 pm
@Erimitus Said
The saddest person you ever met

who was the unhappiest person you ever met?

I saw the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs for the first time back in 1974. I remember seeing the little men being very sad over the death of the princess.

Eaglebauer

New Post! March 22, 2019 @ 04:41:37 pm
That's an impossible question. How do you quantify sadness? And how would I know how sad someone else is? Someone laughing hysterically could be unfathomably more unhappy than a person next to him bawling his eyes out.

Quote | Reply