Selma Blair

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#1New Post! Feb 27, 2019 @ 19:39:12
I thought Selma Blair looked beautiful at the Oscars, with that great dress and her cane. I meal I have some pretty snazzy purple ones, but that one was cool.

I am sorry to hear that she has a disease that makes her body not do what she wants it to, because it is such a struggle and I would not wish any of those diseases or injuries on my worst enemy. She is amazing for not letting it stop her. I am sure that the interview and the Oscars appearance cost her a lot of spoons.
It was nice to see her out though. Representation matters.

While I, nor anyone I personally know has MS, both my husband and I have some medical issues that mean our bodies do not always cooperate with what we want to do, and it means missing work and social events. It means picking and choosing what you can put your energy into doing, and having to deal with the disappointment of things that you just can't do.

Here is her interview with Robin Roberts, if you haven't seen it or don't know what I'm talking about.

Darkman666 On about 1 hour ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Feb 27, 2019 @ 19:56:17
Selma is a working actress. she is good in comedy, more than drama. that I have seen her in, that I like her over the years. it is good that she being accept still Hollywood, which can crude to actor. the negative way of thinking, at least for Selma, because Michael j. fox broke that barrier. I see rather have actors and actresses show better and positive role moles in Hollywood, than a character that they play.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#3New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 12:43:04
From the original Hellboy. Hey girl!
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#4New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 12:49:50
Decades back, my physical education teacher Coach McAffey from high school asked me if I had multiple sclerosis. --bit of an insult and took a while to process what she was getting at. "Hey dood, you suck so bad at sports you could be crippled."

I'm sorry about Selma. She's a fine person.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#5New Post! Mar 03, 2019 @ 01:08:45
I'm getting older and a lot of people from my generation are starting to have problems.

Luke Perry just had a major stroke. Scary stuff.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs