TFS Journal
existence
February 11, 2019 @ 09:39:05 pm
why does the universe exist?

Quote | Reply

chaski

Stalker

New Post! February 11, 2019 @ 11:53:46 pm
Well, one day... of course it wasn't yet a day as I hadn't created days yet, but for the purpose of written discourse for the moment at least let's go with the word day...

So, one day I was sitting around... of course I wasn't actually sitting.... Oh you get the point...

So, one day I was sitting around and thinking about myself... big... and I mean BIG topic... and I had a sort of eureka moment...

It went something like this.... I think I'll create something...everything... I'll call it the universe... then I'll create a bunch of humans and tell one of them a secret... you know start a game of telephone... then kick back with a glass or infinity of glasses of tequila and watch the fun unfold...

Oh, and I inserted a nice little clause, in the fine print metaphorically speaking, that reads: Any nitwit human who invents or believes in any version/variation of the primacy of humans will be painfully tortured for a very long time; possibly infinity.

etc

mrmhead

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 01:54:19 am
Does there have to be a why?

... s*** happens.

chaski

Stalker

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 01:54:50 am
@mrmhead Said

... s*** happens.

I'm pretty sure I just explained this...

mrmhead

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 01:58:23 am
@chaski Said

I'm pretty sure I just explained this...

So did I.
I just used fewer words.

You call it "universe"

I call it "s***"

.... hell, we can call it Peaches if you want.

Erimitus

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 02:02:02 am
@mrmhead Said

... s*** happens.

The universe happens. Pointless. I happened. Pointless? what possible reason could there be for my existence? Why bother?

chaski

Stalker

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 02:04:39 am
@Erimitus Said

The universe happens. Pointless. I happened. Pointless? what possible reason could there be for my existence? Why bother?

You should bother because I bothered.... If I took the time to create you, surly you should appreciate it... right!?

chaski

Stalker

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 02:05:15 am
@mrmhead Said

So did I.
I just used fewer words.

You call it "universe"

I call it "s***"

.... hell, we can call it Peaches if you want.

Goog point.

mrmhead

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 02:11:36 am
@Erimitus Said

As a child, I'm guessing you gave pleasure and happiness to your parents and possibly even grandparents.

And/or/maybe you were an extra pair of hands, and good labor on the family farm.

-----

There is a man in India, I believe, that is suing his parents for giving birth to him, on the basis that he had no say so to his existence. And now he has to work to make money to survive.

Erimitus

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 12:06:13 pm
@mrmhead Said

As a child, I'm guessing you gave pleasure and happiness to your parents and possibly even grandparents.

And/or/maybe you were an extra pair of hands, and good labor on the family farm.

-----

There is a man in India, I believe, that is suing his parents for giving birth to him, on the basis that he had no say so to his existence. And now he has to work to make money to survive.

chuckle

Darkman666

New Post! February 12, 2019 @ 08:40:12 pm
you know what they said s*** in space?

you don't it heard scream!

Quote | Reply