Forums:
Relationships

Relatonship Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
FutureYoutuber On October 04, 2018

Berlin, Missouri
#1New Post! Oct 02, 2018 @ 19:11:44
So there is this girl.... and we've been together for 9 months..... I have been there for her through her dad being unfair to her and family being mean... Her friend said that she saw me walking with some girl but it was my bestfriends cousin... she's so lost.... I would ask her if she loves me but she doesn't know... she says our relationship was stressful... and that she does want to be with me but doesnt know..... what should i do?
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#2New Post! Oct 03, 2018 @ 00:33:38
@FutureYoutuber Said

So there is this girl.... and we've been together for 9 months..... I have been there for her through her dad being unfair to her and family being mean... Her friend said that she saw me walking with some girl but it was my bestfriends cousin... she's so lost.... I would ask her if she loves me but she doesn't know... she says our relationship was stressful... and that she does want to be with me but doesnt know..... what should i do?

I would not have a relationship with someone with so many issues. I would not want to have a roommate with so many issues. To have a friend with so many issues seems like a bit much.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Oct 03, 2018 @ 01:23:22
@FutureYoutuber Said

As your moniker implies - make a YouTube series of you stalking her. Then there will be plenty of evidence should anything happen!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#4New Post! Oct 03, 2018 @ 01:44:43
@FutureYoutuber Said

Patience and respect.
FutureYoutuber On October 04, 2018

Berlin, Missouri
#5New Post! Oct 03, 2018 @ 05:52:07
@Leon Said

Patience and respect.

Update..we spoke today and she said that she loves me but doesn't understand why I am still here trying.. Thats her way of trying to see if i care truly.... she doesnt want to be with her ex but she just care about him... but she feels like i should move on... but i keep telling her i love her and im gonna keep fighting for her... What should i do now???
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#6New Post! Oct 03, 2018 @ 11:05:32
It is very difficult, almost impossible to love some one that doesn't love/like themselves.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Oct 03, 2018 @ 15:48:00
@FutureYoutuber Said

...she says our relationship was stressful... and that she does want to be with me but doesnt know..... what should i do?

If I’m following what you are writing, this girl broke up with you or is thinking about breaking up with you.

If I’m getting that right, here is my advice: Move on. Like right now. Find someone who wants to be with you.
shadowen On March 22, 2024

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#8New Post! Oct 03, 2018 @ 17:34:07
@chaski Said

If I’m following what you are writing, this girl broke up with you or is thinking about breaking up with you.

If I’m getting that right, here is my advice: Move on. Like right now. Find someone who wants to be with you.

On the assumption that the premise of your first sentence is correct then I reckon what follows is sound advice. Generally speaking I don't think it's healthy to fight to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you. I'm sure you deserve better than that.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs