TFS Journal
Personality
September 12, 2018 @ 10:40:14 pm
What is your personality type?

Quote | Reply

Erimitus

New Post! September 12, 2018 @ 10:55:02 pm
I would say that I am an introvert.

Based on the posts that I have made in the past; would you agree?

chaski

Stalker

New Post! September 13, 2018 @ 12:37:07 am
For a forum site, I don't feel that you are especially introverted.

As to myself... my personality type.. for a forum site, I don't think I am even close to being an introvert.

In the "real" world... I am somewhat introverted, but mostly in the sense that I do not like to interact with people on a regular basis. I don't like malls, big stores (think Target, Costco, etc)... I don't like places where lots of people are (no big rock concerts for me, no ball games, no hanging out in NYC for the ball to drop on New Years Eve)... crowds kind of creep me out.

At a party I do like to interact with people and talk/discuss/etc, so it isn't truly introversion...

I just don't like crowds... I don't like people near me (touching me, bumping into me, crowding me, standing behind me, etc...) there is a reason for all that... but that is a different thread...

twilitezone911

New Post! September 13, 2018 @ 01:23:22 am
I found on a test, I just took. it does make sense. what personality, I am.

ambivert-That means you fall smack in the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. In many ways, ambiverts have the best of both worlds, able to tap into the strengths of both introverts and extroverts as needed.

Erimitus

New Post! September 13, 2018 @ 03:58:37 am
@twilitezone911 Said

I found on a test, I just took. it does make sense. what personality, I am.

ambivert-That means you fall smack in the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. In many ways, ambiverts have the best of both worlds, able to tap into the strengths of both introverts and extroverts as needed.

Seems like the best place to be TZ

gakINGKONG

New Post! September 14, 2018 @ 03:08:47 am
I am mixed. It’s a mixed personality I have the qualities of an introvert but I also have energy and drive to do things. I like to work. And I like helping people so that means that tells me that I am more than just an introvert

Quote | Reply