Classic Rock Stations Updating

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#16New Post! Jun 16, 2018 @ 16:53:59
@mrmhead Said

I really like Pandora. You create your own stations by "seeding" it with a few artists and then it picks similar / related. And it may play alternate versions of familiar songs. And you can "tune" it with thumbs up or down on songs, or adding and removing artists to the seed.

I use the free versions, so there are still a few ads, but it seems like the farther off the beaten path you go, the fewer the ads.

@Eaglebauer Said

I do a lot of the same with my phone while driving, but I also do have a satellite radio which is awesome because I can listen to the same stations no matter where in the country I am. And there are actually some pretty cool stations.

I use Amazon prime music quite a lot too. And just plain old Youtube!

I mean...where else but Youtube could I have found this eleven minute gem? Yeah, it's worth all eleven minutes

(Right around 2 minutes the kid rocking the Barry gets insane)

Pandora has actually turned me on to some artists who have become favorites just by hearing them in some of my personal stations.

Love it.

Yeah Pandora and Sirius I heard are pretty good alternatives. I haven’t tried satellite radio because I get plenty of content from podcasts in terms of talk shows and from Apple Music in terms of music. Apple Music also has the personalized radio station feature that Pandora has.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs