The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Relationship Advice When She Isn't Even Replying You?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
txsome On May 14, 2018

#1New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 06:02:37
I recently went through a breakup with my partner of 2 years, after the relationship took an ugly turn about a month ago when we had a major argument regarding the relationship itself, along with various other issues. This was probably a build-up of several ongoing issues we didn't see eye to eye on, and it just sparked everything.

She ended up breaking things off, and I haven't been in the best of shape ever since. I do want to win her back and in this time, I've come to realize the lack of proper communication was what caused things to turn out this way but she won't even talk to me right now. Guess I'm looking for some advice on the matter and whether anyone could provide me with some tips on how I should go about winning her back?

I'm 26 and she's 2 years younger, plus I do have a slight history of anxiety which was what made her stop talking to me altogether right now because I went into a stupid panic mode and acted desperate right after the breakup.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#2New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 15:21:19
@txsome Said

I recently went through a breakup with my partner of 2 years, after the relationship took an ugly turn about a month ago when we had a major argument regarding the relationship itself, along with various other issues. This was probably a build-up of several ongoing issues we didn't see eye to eye on, and it just sparked everything.

She ended up breaking things off, and I haven't been in the best of shape ever since. I do want to win her back and in this time, I've come to realize the lack of proper communication was what caused things to turn out this way but she won't even talk to me right now. Guess I'm looking for some advice on the matter and whether anyone could provide me with some tips on how I should go about winning her back?

I'm 26 and she's 2 years younger, plus I do have a slight history of anxiety which was what made her stop talking to me altogether right now because I went into a stupid panic mode and acted desperate right after the breakup.

the best advice I have ever been giving....don't lessen to what people say ...but watch what they do...

in other words if someone treats their family...friends..boy/girlfriends with disrespect chances are they will treat you the same way..

2 year old relationships are hard to get over and will hurt both physical and emotional ...but in order to move on one must ask oneself

is this the "way" I want my life to be??...is she really what will make me happy??Do I really want to fight/argue about this for years??

and if the answer is no...maybe it's time to grieve about your loss learn from it...and then move on to someone better....
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 17:25:38
Walk away. Live your life, work on yourself, prove to yourself you can do the things you want to do and achieve the things you want to achieve. You may then find she wants to be in your life. Chances are though you will move on to greater things and have learned important lessons from this relationship.

I once read something about relationships and it stuck. It was all about what I/You/Whomever can bring to another person's life. It's not so much about what does this person bring to MY life but more so if you can improve their life with you being in it. If you can see no benefit to their life having you in it then don't be in it.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#4New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 21:00:20
@bobbimay Said

the best advice I have ever been giving....don't lessen to what people say ...but watch what they do...

in other words if someone treats their family...friends..boy/girlfriends with disrespect chances are they will treat you the same way..

2 year old relationships are hard to get over and will hurt both physical and emotional ...but in order to move on one must ask oneself

is this the "way" I want my life to be??...is she really what will make me happy??Do I really want to fight/argue about this for years??

and if the answer is no...maybe it's time to grieve about your loss learn from it...and then move on to someone better....

TX....don't lessen to what people say ...but watch what they do...

E: Words of wisdom.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 21:01:43
Wet Bar of soap analogy

The harder you try to hold it the more it slips away.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#6New Post! May 15, 2018 @ 00:47:02
There are plenty more fish in the sea!! Do not try to force a square peg into a round hole your young there is plenty of time to play the field. trust me I have had some lengthy relationships BUT if something bothers you early into the relationship & over a period of time there is no sign of that " area of concern" going away the chances are that its not going to (I speak from experience after several years). Dust yourself down & move on. There is no point banging your head against a brick wall!!
shadowen On March 22, 2024

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#7New Post! May 16, 2018 @ 11:10:12
Sometimes getting back with an Ex is a good idea, but oft times it isn't. Sometimes fighting for a relationship makes sense, but if you are the only one who is fighting that should make you stop and think. Is it really in your interest to be expending time, effort and emotion trying to get back with someone who wont even communicate with you?

The chances are you are still hurting. But in all probability your hurt isn't because you have lost your gf, but rather because you have lost the future you saw for yourself. Let it go. The truth is that life doesn't always work out as we would plan it but that's not necessarily a bad thing. For life often has a habit of working out for the best anyway. Meanwhile spend time with family and friends, with those who value and desire your company. In time things will get easier and one day - probably when you least expect it - you will find that special someone, and the lessons you learn't from your last relationship can be put to good use in your new one.

Anyway, regardless of what road you choose to take i hope things work out for you.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 16, 2018 @ 18:47:31
@shadowen Said

Sometimes getting back with an Ex is a good idea, but oft times it isn't. Sometimes fighting for a relationship makes sense, but if you are the only one who is fighting that should make you stop and think. Is it really in your interest to be expending time, effort and emotion trying to get back with someone who wont even communicate with you?

The chances are you are still hurting. But in all probability your hurt isn't because you have lost your gf, but rather because you have lost the future you saw for yourself. Let it go. The truth is that life doesn't always work out as we would plan it but that's not necessarily a bad thing. For life often has a habit of working out for the best anyway. Meanwhile spend time with family and friends, with those who value and desire your company. In time things will get easier and one day - probably when you least expect it - you will find that special someone, and the lessons you learn't from your last relationship can be put to good use in your new one.

Anyway, regardless of what road you choose to take i hope things work out for you.

Good, solid advice there buddy :thumbsup:
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#9New Post! May 16, 2018 @ 23:44:49
If the "issues" that originally caused you to break up are not resolved I would say that there would be a very high chance that its not going to work the second time either. As much as it might be all to easy or tempting to get back together my suggestion would be to keep well away fro her! I speak from experience here!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs