Advice

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#31New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 02:31:50
@twilitezone911 Said

this a good way of stopping this nonsense, that It is going nowhere. I try to be nice to end it about a half hour ago.

I am making jokes , that I thought you get the message that I am not the person, who like talking about myself. not the person, that you thinking , I am. that what was my fault. since, you really don't know me, you wouldn't know. not your fault!

I guess sometimes I go too far with the banner until I find it getting immature. usually, that time on my part to stop.

you didn't hurt my feeling, I promise myself a couple of years ago, that I go too far being immature to point on the forum that I stop to be more mature.

I doing it because I don't like it.

You always crack me up.

I think Cole was just playing with you from the beginning. At least that's the way I read it all; he knows you're playing too; and he's been feeding you dry humor.
Somewhere along the line you took him serious, though. But okay, it is!! It makes it even funnier for me!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#32New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 03:03:21
@puzZles Said

You always crack me up.

I think Cole was just playing with you from the beginning. At least that's the way I read it all; he knows you're playing too; and he's been feeding you dry humor.
Somewhere along the line you took him serious, though. But okay, it is!! It makes it even funnier for me!

thanks for the compliments!

sometimes, i don't know the difference, when I am reading or someone said to me offline. I think one of my learning disibilities problems ,i have. it something do with the sound of the words that goes into my brain and I am not connection the difference of the meaning of the words.

I didn't know cole was give me a dry humor, he need to wet a lot his dry humor towel next time for me, get it.

I didn't take him serious, I took myself seriously. I want to be on the same pages with him. but he said he give up sex and wait for the right farm animal to come in his life. I completely understand, so does all the farm animals in Europe.

sometimes, that I reach point on the forum, I guess myself why I am on the forum. or, do go too far on the forum. tonight, I guessing it enough to doubt it in myself. I am not going that dealing with another forum in the future. because , it took me too long, break in the members on this forum, to enjoyed my great bad grammar.

it simply, I am too old start breaking a new forum.

#33New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 03:19:29
@twilitezone911 Said

thanks for the compliments!

sometimes, i don't know the difference, when I am reading or someone said to me offline. I think one of my learning disibilities problems ,i have. it something do with the sound of the words that goes into my brain and I am not connection the difference of the meaning of the words.

I didn't know cole was give me a dry humor, he need to wet a lot his dry humor towel next time for me, get it.

I didn't take him serious, I took myself seriously. I want to be on the same pages with him. but he said he give up sex and wait for the right farm animal to come in his life. I completely understand, so does all the farm animals in Europe.

sometimes, that I reach point on the forum, I guess myself why I am on the forum. or, do go too far on the forum. tonight, I guessing it enough to doubt it in myself. I am not going that dealing with another forum in the future. because , it took me too long, break in the members on this forum, to enjoyed my great bad grammar.

it simply, I am too old start breaking a new forum.

When it comes to the whole 'online' thing, I think you are not alone in your feeling of not always understanding how something is meant. That's why emoticons were invented, I believe.
Typically, I can always tell when a person is clowning around; or being subtly deceitful. But I have my days too when I misunderstand something. And it's just a matter of making that misunderstanding known (as you have done)

That bit about the farm animal and Cole. I think he made a typo there. I did a double take too when I read it. (at least, I Hope it was a typo )

Nah, don't go leaving us for another forum! (Who will I give my kudos to? )

Saint Louis, Missouri
#34New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 03:53:21
@puzZles Said

When it comes to the whole 'online' thing, I think you are not alone in your feeling of not always understanding how something is meant. That's why emoticons were invented, I believe.
Typically, I can always tell when a person is clowning around; or being subtly deceitful. But I have my days too when I misunderstand something. And it's just a matter of making that misunderstanding known (as you have done)

That bit about the farm animal and Cole. I think he made a typo there. I did a double take too when I read it. (at least, I Hope it was a typo )

Nah, don't go leaving us for another forum! (Who will I give my kudos to? )

thanks for being on my friend's list. it been a long time, that I had a request for a friend. a couple of years, I had a couple of members took the names off my list.

basely, that my wake up call, I get too immature and needy to want to be center of attendance. something, I glad rid that trade. I was outline back then.

when do open up by myself, I open my front door of my post wide for let out the fart , I did then.

the last three years, I have been open on the forum, than I was in my first years on the forum. I hold back certain thing with my family, because they know where I live, you don't.

before I joined the forum in 2010, I went through or google about 100 pages of different of kinds of forum. I try some of them, it take over 24 hours, if you are lucky to have someone interact with you. really luck, a mod.

I saw the forum, at first, i didn't like the cussing, way too much. I couldn't get myself to said any cuss words for awhile. of course, I still waiting the dancing girls, never came, I sure in hell, don't want to see chaski in a blue dress. I am might have to like farm animals.

thanks again!

#35New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 04:28:21
@twilitezone911 Said

thanks for being on my friend's list. it been a long time, that I had a request for a friend. a couple of years, I had a couple of members took the names off my list.

basely, that my wake up call, I get too immature and needy to want to be center of attendance. something, I glad rid that trade. I was outline back then.

when do open up by myself, I open my front door of my post wide for let out the fart , I did then.

the last three years, I have been open on the forum, than I was in my first years on the forum. I hold back certain thing with my family, because they know where I live, you don't.

before I joined the forum in 2010, I went through or google about 100 pages of different of kinds of forum. I try some of them, it take over 24 hours, if you are lucky to have someone interact with you. really luck, a mod.

I saw the forum, at first, i didn't like the cussing, way too much. I couldn't get myself to said any cuss words for awhile. of course, I still waiting the dancing girls, never came, I sure in hell, don't want to see chaski in a blue dress. I am might have to like farm animals.

thanks again!

You're welcome And thank you for accepting!

I'm the same (well, when I first started using forums I was). But then the more you use them the less self conscious you become, I've found.
And this place in particular, I've noticed, over the years, seems to have helped quite a number of people to open up, let their hair down (so to speak) and just learn to be them self and have a good time.
I think that's why it's still breathing. And old members, though not here nearly as much as they were at one time, do still drop in from time to time... Like old family members, who we haven't seen in some time. Yet they never forget us.

You're okay dude, by me.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#37New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 05:43:46
@Komentenmelodie Said

I agree but unfortunately the lines between imaginary & reality can get a bit hazy sometimes.

@twilitezone911 Said

maybe, I ask about your sex life. your dates sound like cows and horses?

As long as it is an adult consenting farm animal.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#38New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 12:14:22
@Erimitus Said

As long as it is an adult consenting farm animal.

as long you have adult farm animal like an farm owl is soo wise, he wears glasses and look soo wise.

don't let him near a tootie pop. he said to " how many licks does it take finish a tootie pop? "

then the owl have the pop in his hand, and said, " one ", and then he lick it.
" two ", then he lick it. and then " three " , the bastard bite and eat the whole pop, until is gone.

then the bastard owl said so smartly, " it take three bites to finished a tootie pop! "
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#39New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 12:59:41
@twilitezone911 Said

this a good way of stopping this nonsense, that It is going nowhere. I try to be nice to end it about a half hour ago.

I am making jokes , that I thought you get the message that I am not the person, who like talking about myself. not the person, that you thinking , I am. that what was my fault. since, you really don't know me, you wouldn't know. not your fault!

I guess sometimes I go too far with the banner until I find it getting immature. usually, that time on my part to stop.

you didn't hurt my feeling, I promise myself a couple of years ago, that I go too far being immature to point on the forum that I stop to be more mature.

I doing it because I don't like it.
Dude i was just teasing you, sorry if that was lost in translation. I had 1 too many wines last night. tbh the mistake was opening the bottle in the first place, sorry if I came across as anything other than jovial.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#40New Post! May 07, 2018 @ 13:24:09
@cole Said

Dude i was just teasing you, sorry if that was lost in translation. I had 1 too many wines last night. tbh the mistake was opening the bottle in the first place, sorry if I came across as anything other than jovial.

that why I didn't get mad at you. your drinks would have make that much difference in the conversation. I didn't really know, where you coming from, with your sense of humor was fine.

sometimes, members get mad at me, when I am insulting them or hurting their feelings. I thought you, actually, I wasn't sure where you going with our conversation. I stayed with humor, and the fact, i was getting bored by the conversation. I was to trying to end, not to be a** about it. or a d*** about it.

I was trying to nice and humor in conversation that really wasn't going anywhere for me.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#41New Post! May 08, 2018 @ 01:17:55
Re: back to OP rather than this love-fest ....

According to another thread, motorboating is frowned upon.

At least on the first date.

Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#42New Post! May 08, 2018 @ 01:21:35
@mrmhead Said

Re: back to OP rather than this love-fest ....

According to another thread, motorboating is frowned upon.

At least on the first date.

>chuckle<
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs