Food & Drink

According to Gramps

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 23:51:51
i remember this movie, i don't remember this scene in the movie. it been quite awhile since i saw the movie on tv.

i like in movies, when the cowboy grabs the whiskey bottle in one hand, and pull out the cork out the top of the bottle.

most of time, it really nothing in the scene. but, there is comical timing in the scene. i like the cork goes in someone's soup, the waiter see this happen. he think and said out to the audience.

" at least, no flies were harm in this scene. "

there is a fly in the soup doing the backstroke. i get jealous, he does a better backstroke in the soup, than i do. i am not bad , when i do breaststroke in soup , but they delete my scenes. )

in three stroogie's movies, you see the cork land in the soup. the clam spit it out at moe, larry, or curly joe.

someone ( the hero ) pull out the cork hit the her love or some female player in the scene. right in the middle breast part of her dress. ( that when freeze the at moment in dvd. about five minutes, and then i press " play " on my dvd. )

always, enjoyed lee marvin''s movies.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#17New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 00:11:55
not a fan of whiskey not even a single malt. I can tolerate if it has a sherry or port wine finish like a Balvenie but I do not like enough to pay what that stuff costs here!!
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#18New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 14:47:12
@cole Said

It's a quote from Mitch Ratcliffe, the founder of BuzzLogic. Although I find it very apt, i work with computers, used one every day since I was 11 (i'm 43 now) and I've done some crazy s*** and mistakes using one. On the flip side I make them healthy again when people bring me sick ones so they too can also use them to f*** up

I wonder if my teacher knows that?
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#19New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 14:51:57
@twilitezone911 Said

i remember this movie, i don't remember this scene in the movie. it been quite awhile since i saw the movie on tv.

i like in movies, when the cowboy grabs the whiskey bottle in one hand, and pull out the cork out the top of the bottle.

most of time, it really nothing in the scene. but, there is comical timing in the scene. i like the cork goes in someone's soup, the waiter see this happen. he think and said out to the audience.

" at least, no flies were harm in this scene. "

there is a fly in the soup doing the backstroke. i get jealous, he does a better backstroke in the soup, than i do. i am not bad , when i do breaststroke in soup , but they delete my scenes. )

in three stroogie's movies, you see the cork land in the soup. the clam spit it out at moe, larry, or curly joe.

someone ( the hero ) pull out the cork hit the her love or some female player in the scene. right in the middle breast part of her dress. ( that when freeze the at moment in dvd. about five minutes, and then i press " play " on my dvd. )

always, enjoyed lee marvin''s movies.

I know that corks mostly come from Portugal. I should Google it to see if that is true. I had know idea that so much popular culture surround corks.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 15:10:51
@Ghyda Said

I know that corks mostly come from Portugal. I should Google it to see if that is true. I had know idea that so much popular culture surround corks.

the sound of the cork coming out the bottle: pop! that's the popular culture part of it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs