ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal

twilitezone911

New Post! March 25, 2018 @ 01:34:51 pm
introduction:

our three players in this riddle:

the killer: a business man

the man: the assistance manger to the business man.

the wife: the who is the wife of the business's man, but also the lover to the man.

the husband know they were lovers before the man's death.

the plot of the riddle:

the wife planned to the killer, but the plan went horrible wrong.

hint:

where this building is?

how did the killer trick the man to go to the elevator to his death?

Erimitus

New Post! March 25, 2018 @ 05:04:45 pm
@twilitezone911 Said

introduction:

our three players in this riddle:

the killer: a business man

the man: the assistance manger to the business man.

the wife: the who is the wife of the business's man, but also the lover to the man.

the husband know they were lovers before the man's death.

the plot of the riddle:

the wife planned to the killer, but the plan went horrible wrong.

hint:

where this building is?

how did the killer trick the man to go to the elevator to his death?

I have no Ideas....

twilitezone911

New Post! March 25, 2018 @ 06:08:21 pm
the answer to the riddle:

the wife planned killed her husband. she was going to las vegas for her alibi for 2 weeks. she leave her house that the elevator in.

a few days later, at the killer's home, the husband had a business trip out of town and he was going take the lover with him.

few minutes before, they were going to leave the husband ask the lover use the elevator go up and come down in it. the lover ( the wife plan, the lover wasn't going up, the husband was. but the husband came down the stairs instead,) said, " ok! " he didn't think much about it. the husband said, " I have left my papers for the trip on my bed, would mind going get them for me."

the husband staying off the side of the stairs, and when the husband hearding the descent elevator. the husband reach for the power switch on the side of the wall, and turn off the power to the whole house. trapping the man inside the elevator. then the husband pick his baggages and leave the house.

the two weeks goes by, the wife come into her house, not heard anything about from her husband and her lover. she assuming that her lover killed her husband.

she goes over to the power switchboard ,and turn it on.

the lights turn on, and then descent elevator start comes down. then all sudden from the living room, standing quite healthy was her husband. the wife was in shock.

then all sudden, the elevator on the floor, and she turn toward the elevator, with the shock and scream, the husband start with horrified laughter.

she look at her lover laying there, dead. she can tell he been there for weeks.

Erimitus

New Post! March 25, 2018 @ 06:56:09 pm
@twilitezone911 Said

the answer to the riddle:

the wife planned killed her husband. she was going to las vegas for her alibi for 2 weeks. she leave her house that the elevator in.

a few days later, at the killer's home, the husband had a business trip out of town and he was going take the lover with him.

few minutes before, they were going to leave the husband ask the lover use the elevator go up and come down in it. the lover ( the wife plan, the lover wasn't going up, the husband was. but the husband came down the stairs instead,) said, " ok! " he didn't think much about it. the husband said, " I have left my papers for the trip on my bed, would mind going get them for me."

the husband staying off the side of the stairs, and when the husband hearding the descent elevator. the husband reach for the power switch on the side of the wall, and turn off the power to the whole house. trapping the man inside the elevator. then the husband pick his baggages and leave the house.

the two weeks goes by, the wife come into her house, not heard anything about from her husband and her lover. she assuming that her lover killed her husband.

she goes over to the power switchboard ,and turn it on.

the lights turn on, and then descent elevator start comes down. then all sudden from the living room, standing quite healthy was her husband. the wife was in shock.

then all sudden, the elevator on the floor, and she turn toward the elevator, with the shock and scream, the husband start with horrified laughter.

she look at her lover laying there, dead. she can tell he been there for weeks.

But of course, I should have guessed that. DRAT!

I gave up to soon. Pretty much the story of my life....

twilitezone911

New Post! March 25, 2018 @ 07:14:51 pm
@Erimitus Said

But of course, I should have guessed that. DRAT!

I gave up to soon. Pretty much the story of my life....

it more a murder mystery than a riddle. I won't tell you where I got from. but where I got from this is the best one, I think. other mysteries, that I can use, I need find one.

if we are going to use this thread anymore or start a new thread for them. I have enough material work with or less give a good start on a thread.

the best way, I figure out riddles and mysteries to visual picture it in my mind the whole scenarios, just guess to figure out the missing pieces.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...12 13 14
Quote | Reply