chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#16New Post! Jan 21, 2018 @ 16:16:43
@gakINGKONG Said

She's tormented. .

Mostly agree.

@gakINGKONG Said

If I were in charge of the DOJ or whatever agency, I wouldn't spend any more time investigating her or her husband.

Totally agree

(PS... I really don't think Trump had anyone murdered. I just find it funny that when anti-Clinton people died, the media invented bogus connections to Hillary as the murderer or kingpin who put out the hit, but in a similar situation there is no connection to Trump. Irony...maybe... )
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#17New Post! Jan 21, 2018 @ 16:24:31
@chaski Said

Mostly agree.

Totally agree

(PS... I really don't think Trump had anyone murdered. I just find it funny that when anti-Clinton people died, the media invented bogus connections to Hillary as the murderer or kingpin who put out the hit, but in a similar situation there is no connection to Trump. Irony...maybe... )

ah
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#18New Post! Jan 22, 2018 @ 13:16:29
@mrmhead Said

Don't worry, once Trump has undone all of Michelle and Barack's work, he'll start gnawing away at any progress the Clinton's had made.

Remember, to a fault Trump never backs down from a fight. He's like the bull seeing the red flag.

Obama toyed with Trump back in 2011 at the White House Correspondence Dinner. Pretty much Obama slapping Trump in the face.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#19New Post! Jan 27, 2018 @ 18:21:33
Probably not directly, but I'm sure back when he was a real estate ding-dong and foreclosed or evicted low-income/poverty-stricken people out of their homes, odds are that some of those families had sick or elderly members who would've had a better quality of life had they not been evicted/foreclosed on.

It's funny how Tramp-Stamp's so gung ho about kicking immigrants out of 'his country' while he previously was gung ho about kicking American families from their homes. Times change when you're Mr. Garrison and you suddenly become POTUS because everyone loved your "f*** them all to death!" campaign slogan.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs