Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
daydreams
January 14, 2018 @ 02:41:29 am
do day dreams serve any purpose?

Quote | Reply

twilitezone911

New Post! January 14, 2018 @ 03:20:35 am
escapism. the word would best explain daydreaming than anything else.

the question should why does the mind want escape into a dream, regardless, during the day or in your sleep at night?

your body need to sleep to regenerate to stay a borg. ( you funny, twilite! ) when you sleep, you are dreaming to escape. this escape, to force your body to rest. but not your mind that still active, when you are sleeping.

why do we naturally daydream during the day, not sure, I think normal reaction.that my mind need distraction stop thinking about a problem on your mind at the time for few minutes.

also, I think your mind daydream, because it can't focus on one thing along for without wondering off the grid. ( twilite, don't have a bqq stand in this post to make hamburgers and hot dogs, you and stella. )

Erimitus

New Post! January 14, 2018 @ 03:33:30 am
@twilitezone911 Said

escapism. the word would best explain daydreaming than anything else.

the question should why does the mind want escape into a dream, regardless, during the day or in your sleep at night?

your body need to sleep to regenerate to stay a borg. ( you funny, twilite! ) when you sleep, you are dreaming to escape. this escape, to force your body to rest. but not your mind that still active, when you are sleeping.

why do we naturally daydream during the day, not sure, I think normal reaction.that my mind need distraction stop thinking about a problem on your mind at the time for few minutes.

also, I think your mind daydream, because it can't focus on one thing along for without wondering off the grid. ( twilite, don't have a bqq stand in this post to make hamburgers and hot dogs, you and stella. )

TY

twilitezone911

New Post! January 14, 2018 @ 04:04:31 am
I know that daydream more when I was in my 20's and 30's, because I had more problems in my life.

I think when you get older, at least, for me. I don't daydream as much. not, at least to escape.

my mind naturally wonder off into my imagination stage. not in my 30's, sometimes, I remember things that not sure, they are from my dreams or daydreaming. it hard to tell sometimes which one was which.

in my 40's and early 50's, I found out that I have ability of synchronicity. without explain a long story that deal fate and faith in my life, a lot of things that happen in my life find in the pieces came together. in odd ways, it all made sense to me as a whole person. now, I am in peace with it.

Erimitus

New Post! January 14, 2018 @ 06:42:23 am
@twilitezone911 Said

I know that daydream more when I was in my 20's and 30's, because I had more problems in my life.

I think when you get older, at least, for me. I don't daydream as much. not, at least to escape.

my mind naturally wonder off into my imagination stage. not in my 30's, sometimes, I remember things that not sure, they are from my dreams or daydreaming. it hard to tell sometimes which one was which.

in my 40's and early 50's, I found out that I have ability of synchronicity. without explain a long story that deal fate and faith in my life, a lot of things that happen in my life find in the pieces came together. in odd ways, it all made sense to me as a whole person. now, I am in peace with it.

I think most people have more control of their daydreams than they do of their night dreams.

I suppose planing something you are going to in your mind could be of advantage.

twilitezone911

New Post! January 14, 2018 @ 10:01:53 am
I was younger, in my dreams at night, if I had a problem on my mind. that deal with someone on my mind or more one person, I have a dream about him or her or them. that in my dream, I see them complete different than how they I see them, when I wake.

sometimes, in the dream, I can remember for awhile. when I am wake, it make feel relax. it help me see think better. deal with the problem that I have better than before I feel sleep.

these days, sometimes, I have daydreams, almost don't realized that I am having one, because I am not sure. sometimes, I am wake, it throw me off that I having one.

or, I actually fell sleep without notice that I feel sleep in a nap. until, I wake up.

Quote | Reply