The mind of God, Antarctica
#1New Post! Dec 28, 2017 @ 01:47:04
Does anyone here play factorio?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Dec 28, 2017 @ 03:19:29
@Erimitus Said

Does anyone here play factorio?

I never heard or play it before. it look like combine " sim city ", " pace man " , and " Zelda ".

on the video, look annoying to play. I found these games above, annoying or not interesting, when they were popular back the day. I played them, back them, the videos were slow to play, not today's games.

the video really doesn't inspire me to play.

to anyone, it look fun to play.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

#3New Post! Dec 28, 2017 @ 05:42:09
@twilitezone911 Said

I never heard or play it before. it look like combine " sim city ", " pace man " , and " Zelda ".

on the video, look annoying to play. I found these games above, annoying or not interesting, when they were popular back the day. I played them, back them, the videos were slow to play, not today's games.

the video really doesn't inspire me to play.

to anyone, it look fun to play.

I particularly enjoy playing factorio.

Do you play any computer games?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Dec 28, 2017 @ 07:20:03
@Erimitus Said

I particularly enjoy playing factorio.

Do you play any computer games?

for the last two years, off and on, I played " world of warships ". I played " twilitezone911" , the cheapo of website wouldn't change let me change my nickname with out paid for it. this website is a big rip-off, that I never paid.

today, I finally got to change my nickname to " _Darkman666_ Deathstalker ". not only it took awhile to change it. unfortunately, I start a new account, because cheap bastards would let me ever change my original account for two years. that almost 2,800 battles that I played, over 200 victories and less than 500 defeats. a little over 18,000 kills on it, and other statistics, how I played. today, I didn't close this account, now, I started over yesterday, w' darkman "'s account. basily, I have more experience with this game. I want better service record for this one than my old one. I am bored by old account anyway.

on level 8 ( up to level 10, during there are little events, you earn points. the cheapo try get suckers to more paid crap on the website. a new ship paid 45 dollars, and they will paid more, the ships that are better computer graphics than the ones, I use, that are craps. I get destoryers only, because of torpedoes only. crusiers and battleships are too slow to china for me to patient with.)

there are clans, you can join. but, you have to paid, and whining kids, who are annoying in the games, think they are captains that tell me, how bark at their orders. I might follow their orders once awhile, but, I am in check, not sent them an torpedo up their little asses. they mainly good kids to plays with.

i am known " teamkiller ", because kids get in my shots. if, you know hit 25% or 50% of team player's ship, you are label. then, during the game, your ship get equal damages, you might be able or your ship will explode, that kind of cool to see. at the end of the game, the website's computer will take points away from you, as punishment. for days, your ship's icon is pink, tell you are a teamkiller, to everyone. if you don't kill your teammates in couple of days, you lose your pink icon, go back, the normal yellow status, until you icon change back, you are " a bad boy ".

before, i played " roblox " for two years, on a different tank game that was fair. more boring to play with kids than worlds. i recommend to you to join roblox that more world of wars. it's has more games that you probably would enjoy than factorio. actually, roblox has similar games and graphic more better this factorio. roblox has over 1000 games for both sexes for kids and adults. it's fun little website for a games, it is very impressive website of it's kind. the website is free.

between watching tv and world of warships, this how i go and off from the forum everyday, and that why i stay on my presence on the forum everyday worry about it, nobody know that i am not there all the time.

when i am on the forum, i don't have to wait for someone to post something. on my ship, keep my captain going around in circles in battle, when he drinks. that winehead drink a lot, and he relate to twilite and stella.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

#5New Post! Dec 28, 2017 @ 09:32:46
@twilitezone911 Said

for the last two years, off and on, I played " world of warships ". I played " twilitezone911" , the cheapo of website wouldn't change let me change my nickname with out paid for it. this website is a big rip-off, that I never paid.

today, I finally got to change my nickname to " _Darkman666_ Deathstalker ". not only it took awhile to change it. unfortunately, I start a new account, because cheap bastards would let me ever change my original account for two years. that almost 2,800 battles that I played, over 200 victories and less than 500 defeats. a little over 18,000 kills on it, and other statistics, how I played. today, I didn't close this account, now, I started over yesterday, w' darkman "'s account. basily, I have more experience with this game. I want better service record for this one than my old one. I am bored by old account anyway.

on level 8 ( up to level 10, during there are little events, you earn points. the cheapo try get suckers to more paid crap on the website. a new ship paid 45 dollars, and they will paid more, the ships that are better computer graphics than the ones, I use, that are craps. I get destoryers only, because of torpedoes only. crusiers and battleships are too slow to china for me to patient with.)

there are clans, you can join. but, you have to paid, and whining kids, who are annoying in the games, think they are captains that tell me, how bark at their orders. I might follow their orders once awhile, but, I am in check, not sent them an torpedo up their little asses. they mainly good kids to plays with.

i am known " teamkiller ", because kids get in my shots. if, you know hit 25% or 50% of team player's ship, you are label. then, during the game, your ship get equal damages, you might be able or your ship will explode, that kind of cool to see. at the end of the game, the website's computer will take points away from you, as punishment. for days, your ship's icon is pink, tell you are a teamkiller, to everyone. if you don't kill your teammates in couple of days, you lose your pink icon, go back, the normal yellow status, until you icon change back, you are " a bad boy ".

before, i played " roblox " for two years, on a different tank game that was fair. more boring to play with kids than worlds. i recommend to you to join roblox that more world of wars. it's has more games that you probably would enjoy than factorio. actually, roblox has similar games and graphic more better this factorio. roblox has over 1000 games for both sexes for kids and adults. it's fun little website for a games, it is very impressive website of it's kind. the website is free.

between watching tv and world of warships, this how i go and off from the forum everyday, and that why i stay on my presence on the forum everyday worry about it, nobody know that i am not there all the time.

when i am on the forum, i don't have to wait for someone to post something. on my ship, keep my captain going around in circles in battle, when he drinks. that winehead drink a lot, and he relate to twilite and stella.

I receive Factorio as a Gift a few days ago. So far I like it.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Dec 28, 2017 @ 16:28:13
@twilitezone911 Said

sorry, that 1,800 kills not 18,000 kills.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs