Forums:
Jokes & Humor

First parachute jump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 17 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 14, 2017 @ 14:52:57
Ole was to learn skydiving. He was told that shortly after jumping out of the plane he was to pull the short rip cord and that will open a small parachute which will open the large chute and if by chance the large chute fails to open, he should pull the other cord which will open the large parachute. He was told that a car will be on the ground to take him back to the airport.

Ole jumps out of the plane and proceeds to pull the first cord. The small chute doesn't open so he pulls the last cord and the large parachute doesn't open either. Ole thinks to himself, "It will be just my luck that the car won't be there waiting for me either"
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Dec 14, 2017 @ 15:35:27
@rondetto Said

Ole was to learn skydiving. He was told that shortly after jumping out of the plane he was to pull the short rip cord and that will open a small parachute which will open the large chute and if by chance the large chute fails to open, he should pull the other cord which will open the large parachute. He was told that a car will be on the ground to take him back to the airport.

Ole jumps out of the plane and proceeds to pull the first cord. The small chute doesn't open so he pulls the last cord and the large parachute doesn't open either. Ole thinks to himself, "It will be just my luck that the car won't be there waiting for me either"

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Dec 14, 2017 @ 15:38:45
HI BUddy, All ready for a great Christmas?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Dec 14, 2017 @ 16:36:54
@rondetto Said

HI BUddy, All ready for a great Christmas?

hi there!, yes, next ten days, people is a liitle more into it. it pretty quite where i am now. you really can't see the mood in people yet.

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 14, 2017 @ 16:38:10
I guess it will get busier next week, people around here buy far too much. The shops are only closed for one day.
shadowen On March 22, 2024

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#6New Post! Dec 14, 2017 @ 17:13:50
If at first you dont succeed then parachuting probably isnt for you!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Dec 14, 2017 @ 17:43:35
bet the car he drove there, was rental.
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#8New Post! Dec 18, 2017 @ 23:32:25
@rondetto Said

Ole is in for a really hard landing; and I wonder, will it be one bounce or two?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs