@chaski Said

Thanks Obama!

chuckle
chaski On about 17 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 19:39:48
I'm pretty sure the that...

> Putin is going to either deny it or say that he thinks "it" didn't happen.

At which point

> Trump is going to believe him or say that he believes that Putin believes that "it" didn't happen, therefore it is fake news...

> Oh...and what about Hillary... I'm mean Shrillary... why isn't she being investigated!? It was probably her uranium anyway...
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 22:34:21
@chaski Said

I'm pretty sure the that...

> Putin is going to either deny it or say that he thinks "it" didn't happen.

At which point

> Trump is going to believe him or say that he believes that Putin believes that "it" didn't happen, therefore it is fake news...

> Oh...and what about Hillary... I'm mean Shrillary... why isn't she being investigated!? It was probably her uranium anyway...

I am happy to see how many folks Trump has helped by telling us how to think.
Isn't a blessing to listen to him blindly?
a777pilot On July 14, 2022

, Texas
#6New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 23:30:12
Thank God for Trump. We will survive Trump but we would never have survived Hillary.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Nov 23, 2017 @ 01:02:02
@a777pilot Said

Thank God for Trump. We will survive Trump but we would never have survived Hillary.

That has yet to be determined
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#8New Post! Nov 23, 2017 @ 01:13:08
@a777pilot Said

The 2nd Clinton would have melted the ice that is left and flooded the earth for our ignorance.
I hear God is afraid of Trump and will give proof God is responsible for global warming, AND stop it in respect of Trump.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#9New Post! Nov 23, 2017 @ 01:15:02
@mrmhead Said

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP
Stalker

#10New Post! Nov 23, 2017 @ 01:44:11
@a777pilot Said

@mrmhead Said

We (aka the USA) will survive Trump.

We would have survived Hillary, but that point is ultimately moot and makes no difference as she lost.

Trump may or may not be damaging the USA (there are both reasonable and unreasonable arguments on both sides of that idea).

However, in my not so humble opinion, I think that the Democratic and Republican parties have damaged us and are continuing to damage us. We are a divided nation (emotionally, philosophically, politically). We really don't like each other.

People like to blame Obama & the Clintons. Others like to blame Bush, Boehner and the Republicans. Some will blame Trump, but he is at best a symptom. I prefer to blame Gingrich, the Tea Party and idiots like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter...(I have an entire thesis on that idea).

The reality, however, is that it is "our" fault.

We (aka the USA) are a society that embraces catch phrases & power quotes, sort term gain over long term economic security... We like flashy bobbles... we don't like education... we depend on science, but we don't like it (it is wrong! )... we love our religion (but don't even really know it)... we don't like to fact check... we do like to be told what to think... we are like flocks of sheep and herds of cattle wandering around, mostly aimlessly. We allow the elite (mostly Republican rich, but also rich Democrats) to feed us a load of s*** and believe that that s*** is a sweet tasting American Apple Pie. We treat our politics as we treat our favorite sports team; MY TEAM IS #1! ...even when they have proved themselves to be average...at best. We are a stupid child that burns his hand on a red hot stove, never learns, but keeps reaching for the pretty red glow time and again no matter how many times it burns us. We don't want people telling us what to do in our own bedroom, but we are damned happy to tell other what to do in theirs... and when things don't go our way "we" cry and stomp our feet and point our fingers and rage... or pretend like we don't care when we do... we like to blame others... those people... that other group... they... them...

...etc.... etc...

One president, not even one very bad president will destroy the USA.

Though we might destroy ourselves.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#11New Post! Nov 23, 2017 @ 02:58:33
@chaski Said

We would have survived Hillary, but that point is ultimately moot and makes no difference as she lost.

Trump may or may not be damaging the USA (there are both reasonable and unreasonable arguments on both sides of that idea).

However, in my not so humble opinion, I think that the Democratic and Republican parties have damaged us and are continuing to damage us. We are a divided nation (emotionally, philosophically, politically). We really don't like each other.

People like to blame Obama & the Clintons. Others like to blame Bush, Boehner and the Republicans. Some will blame Trump, but he is at best a symptom. I prefer to blame Gingrich, the Tea Party and idiots like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter...(I have an entire thesis on that idea).

We (aka the USA) are a society that embraces catch phrases & power quotes, sort term gain over long term economic security... We like flashy bobbles... we don't like education... we depend on science, but we don't like it (it is wrong! )... we love our religion (but don't even really know it)... we don't like to fact check... we do like to be told what to think... we are like flocks of sheep and herds of cattle wandering around, mostly aimlessly. We allow the elite (mostly Republican rich, but also rich Democrats) to feed us a load of s*** and believe that that s*** is a sweet tasting American Apple Pie. We treat our politics as we treat our favorite sports team; MY TEAM IS #1! ...even when they have proved themselves to be average...at best. We are a stupid child that burns his hand on a red hot stove, never learns, but keeps reaching for the pretty red glow time and again no matter how many times it burns us. We don't want people telling us what to do in our own bedroom, but we are damned happy to tell other what to do in theirs... and when things don't go our way "we" cry and stomp our feet and point our fingers and rage... or pretend like we don't care when we do... we like to blame others... those people... that other group... they... them...

...etc.... etc...

USA will survive as long as humanity does. There's certainly a chance he would be a party to the end of current civilization.

Edit. Well survive in the current epoch
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#12New Post! Nov 23, 2017 @ 03:59:02
@mrmhead Said

USA will survive as long as humanity does. There's certainly a chance he would be a party to the end of current civilization.

Edit. Well survive in the current epoch

I don't know.....
I'd feel much better if Trump said it.

Comedy Central Launches The Opposition With Jordan Klepper Defaming Alex Jones
Stalker

#13New Post! Nov 23, 2017 @ 04:03:32
@mrmhead Said

USA will survive as long as humanity does.

Probably not quite that long... I give us 200 years, max.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#14New Post! Nov 23, 2017 @ 14:10:20
@chaski Said

...etc.... etc...

I have seen the enemy and they is us <<Pogo>>
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs