Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#16New Post! Nov 21, 2017 @ 23:29:59
@a777pilot Said

chaski, just out of curiosity, did you serve in the military?

yes
a777pilot On July 14, 2022

, Texas
#17New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 00:50:17
Thanks for the answer.

Thank you for your service.
Stalker

#18New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 01:02:00
@a777pilot Said

Thanks for the answer.

Thank you for your service.

You are more than welcome. I view it as a privilege...an honor to have had the opportunity.

, Texas
#19New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 01:28:12
@chaski Said

You are more than welcome. I view it as a privilege...an honor to have had the opportunity.

Me too.
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#20New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 21:19:51
It took President Trump to do it, he has the guts. And after he leaves office, the bombing will come to an ignominious halt. Here is hoping for 7 more years of raining it down, on their stupid heads.

Afghanistan is a failed state, and it is ruled by tribes and gangs, more than it is, by the government in Kabul.
Stalker

#21New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 21:32:19
@MisterX Said

It took President Trump to do it, he has the guts. And after he leaves office, the bombing will come to an ignominious halt. Here is hoping for 7 more years of raining it down, on their stupid heads.

Afghanistan is a failed state, and it is ruled by tribes and gangs, more than it is, by the government in Kabul.

> Trump is a gutless draft dodging coward.

> The decision to bomb was most likely Mattis'. Thank god for Marines (and on that note the commandant of the USMC requested of Pres. Bush that the mission of Afghanistan be signed to the Marines. Had Bush followed that advise, "we" probably wouldn't still be in this ridiculous and protracted war.)

> The drug trade is a legal and law enforcement mission. Bombing poppy fields is at best a sort term fix.

> If Trump has any brains, which is doubtful, we will not continue to have our military deployed to Afghanistan for the next 3 years, let alone the next 7 years, and the idea of continuing to bomb there will be a moot point.

> Why anyone would want the Afghan war to continue for another 7 years is beyond me, but if you like it so much, please join up and volunteer for deployment.

Saint Petersburg,
#22New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 21:37:16
@chaski Said

> Trump is a gutless draft dodging coward.

> The decision to bomb was most likely Mattis'. Thank god for Marines (and on that note the commandant of the USMC requested of Pres. Bush that the mission of Afghanistan be signed to the Marines. Had Bush followed that advise, "we" probably wouldn't still be in this ridiculous and protracted war.)

> The drug trade is a legal and law enforcement mission. Bombing poppy fields is at best a sort term fix.

> If Trump has any brains, which is doubtful, we will not continue to have our military deployed to Afghanistan for the next 3 years, let alone the next 7 years, and the idea of continuing to bomb there will be a moot point.

> Why anyone would want the Afghan war to continue for another 7 years is beyond me, but if you like it so much, please join up and volunteer for deployment.

I am 62 years old, so now I get to play armchair general, and I like it that way. I did my time in the Army and, now I get to play Army, and talk trash.

Why don't you go down and sign up for 4 years? Find the 19th or 20th SFG(A) locations, and go down there, to sign up. Tell them I sent you.

Saint Petersburg,
#23New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 21:37:57
Double Post.
Stalker

#24New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 21:39:31
@MisterX Said

Why don't you go down and sign up for 4 years?

I already did, served 26 years including time in the middle east, for which I volunteered.

Saint Petersburg,
#25New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 21:41:11
@chaski Said

I already did, served 26 years including time in the middle east, for which I volunteered.

And now you get to sit on yer rump and yelp about war? Go ahead, Armchair, I have been in bloodier fights that you have. And I never once saw war or a combat zone.

, Texas
#26New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 21:46:22
Once Bush failed to support the US attack on Tora Bora we should have gotten out completely. In other words, we should have been totally out of Afghanistan NLT The end of March 2002.
Stalker

#27New Post! Nov 22, 2017 @ 21:51:57
@MisterX Said

I have been in bloodier fights that you have.

You know nothing of me, so couldn't possibly know whether or not this was true, which makes it worthless BS and nonsensical bragging. Have fun with that.

@MisterX Said

And I never once saw war or a combat zone.

I did.

But I find it quaint that never having "once saw war or a combat zone" you are happy to Armchair your opinion about continuing a war for 7 more year where more of our soldiers would die.

Plus point to you.

At least you did serve (thank you for that), which means that you could have been sent to a theater of conflict...unlike our draft dodging Twitter-in-Chief.

Saint Petersburg,
#28New Post! Nov 25, 2017 @ 17:11:02
@chaski Said

You know nothing of me, so couldn't possibly know whether or not this was true, which makes it worthless BS and nonsensical bragging. Have fun with that.

I did.

But I find it quaint that never having "once saw war or a combat zone" you are happy to Armchair your opinion about continuing a war for 7 more year where more of our soldiers would die.

Plus point to you.

At least you did serve (thank you for that), which means that you could have been sent to a theater of conflict...unlike our draft dodging Twitter-in-Chief.

Send me a PM, Bloviate, and tell me how many you killed, and I will tell you when I killed. It was one man, and he attacked me, and I stood trial, and I was acquitted.

If you feel that it is a waste of time dealing with me, then don't. But I have heard other twerps before you. I stand by my assessment, you have never been in battle, you were merely in a combat zone.

Adios!
Stalker

#29New Post! Nov 25, 2017 @ 19:15:31
@MisterX Said

Send me a PM, Bloviate, and tell me how many you killed, and I will tell you when I killed. It was one man, and he attacked me, and I stood trial, and I was acquitted.

If you feel that it is a waste of time dealing with me, then don't. But I have heard other twerps before you. I stand by my assessment, you have never been in battle, you were merely in a combat zone.

Adios!

Another cowardly braggart that decides he "knows" something based on his opinion and a complete lack of knowledge.

Y tu también, Adios maricón.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs