Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal

newcarscent7

New Post! November 14, 2017 @ 02:36:33 pm
@ Eagle
I wasn't denigrating him based on sexuality. I was pointing out his ignorance, the straight male is just a formality. Sorry you misinterpreted it that way.

Erimitus

New Post! November 14, 2017 @ 05:00:05 pm
@newcarscent7 Said

@ Eagle
I wasn't denigrating him based on sexuality. I was pointing out his ignorance, the straight male is just a formality. Sorry you misinterpreted it that way.

Please explain what you mean by "the straight male is just a formality".

Eaglebauer

New Post! November 14, 2017 @ 09:15:59 pm
@newcarscent7 Said

@ Eagle

Don't put the onus on my interpretation when I call you out for making a rude statement.

Kay?

Let me draw you a parallel.

If I say "I'd have a problem with another man coming onto me...it would disgust me...I wouldn't expect an ignorant gay guy to know what I'm talking about though," would you expect I'd get some backlash? I would..I should...and I'd never say anything like that because it's rude and uncalled for to call out someone's sexual orientation as a qualifier of their ignorance (Just to be clear it doesn't really gross me out to be hit on by a guy either...it's happened...I'm just not cut from that bolt of cloth).

I'm not sure how there's a formality behind it, but whatever. I also still don't really understand why you seem to have a problem with the statement that it's possible (he did say possible) for a woman to harass a man sexually, so I'm not sure what ignorance you were pointing out. Can you elaborate on that?

I'm not trying to pick on you. Just doing my job as a mod by explaining and asking politely for you to be more careful.

newcarscent7

New Post! December 20, 2017 @ 11:05:34 pm
@Eaglebauer Said

Huh? He said it was possible...did you think he said impossible?

Also, please try to not denigrate others based on sexuality. That kinda goes both ways (and is actually a violation of TOS 3.03)

I read that wrong... Sorry about that everyone. I'm embarrassed
I'll stay off tfs when I'm angry from now on.

Justpassing

New Post! December 22, 2017 @ 11:18:19 am
@newcarscent7 Said

I read that wrong... Sorry about that everyone. I'm embarrassed
I'll stay off tfs when I'm angry from now on.

TSK TSK TSK... typical angry person

Pages: << · 1 2
Quote | Reply