My Stats

Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal

twilitezone911

New Post! November 07, 2017 @ 06:36:23 pm
let us said, that environment is reality.

you are about to walk across a street. the environment will tell you are surrounding are quite real.

you walking across the street, and see a car coming down the street. but you hesitate alittle by some sort of distraction that make you think this car or this environment is distorting you.

for split second, you are not sure, this car coming toward is not illusion. your mind decide that is car is real or not. your instincts automatically to make you move or freeze to stand still and the car hit you.

how does or how you can trust your instincts, if your instincts can be trick by an illusion ?

Erimitus

New Post! November 07, 2017 @ 10:51:25 pm
@chaski Said

If you see "it" and none of the people around you see "it", you might be one of those people who get visions from god... or it might be an illusion.

I find that I am often aware of things that escape others attention of others.
And quite frequently (while deep in introspection) I am totally unaware of my most immediate surroundings. I believe that in more affluent times I would have been institutionalized. I do not believe that I would do unnecessary harm to others although letting my body wander around unaware of its environment is certainly dangerous to me.

I am pretty sure that all of my visions were created by God.

chaski

Stalker

New Post! November 08, 2017 @ 12:42:24 am
@Erimitus Said

I find that I am often aware of things that escape others attention of others.
And quite frequently (while deep in introspection) I am totally unaware of my most immediate surroundings. I believe that in more affluent times I would have been institutionalized. I do not believe that I would do unnecessary harm to others although letting my body wander around unaware of its environment is certainly dangerous to me.

I am pretty sure that all of my visions were created by God.

If god = universe = god, then all of my hallucinations are actually visions from god.... sort of...

Eaglebauer

New Post! November 08, 2017 @ 03:22:34 pm
@Erimitus Said

I do not believe that I would do unnecessary harm to others although letting my body wander around unaware of its environment is certainly dangerous to me.

It is dangerous. There's a very famous case of someone like that who was forced to drink hemlock.

Erimitus

New Post! November 08, 2017 @ 03:44:51 pm
@Eaglebauer Said

It is dangerous. There's a very famous case of someone like that who was forced to drink hemlock.

Erimitus

New Post! November 08, 2017 @ 06:25:18 pm
@twilitezone911 Said

How can you tell the difference between reality and illusion?

I sometimes wonder if the a difference with two stages. many ways are the same, because your mind's eye can see as both states.

also, your mind not sure how by intelligence within you. maybe, your senses by instincts can tell the differences. what you see can tricky by outside distractions like environment or personal conflicts.

the logical explanation just being rational and think the problem with a clear mind.

TZ: The mind not sure how by intelligence within you.

E: I do not understand what you mean by this.

twilitezone911

New Post! November 08, 2017 @ 06:47:55 pm
@Erimitus Said

TZ: The mind not sure how by intelligence within you.

E: I do not understand what you mean by this.

I never know if my intelligence is connect to my imagination are not?

I have seem to a lot my ideas of philosophy comes from my imagination, not always, using logical thought behind it.

can your intelligence come from other sources from your mind, maybe, not the learning process in your mind?

puzZles

New Post! November 08, 2017 @ 07:49:25 pm
@Erimitus Said

I suppose illusion is a kind of reality...

Yeah, specially when if we think about something strongly enough, those energies can make things happen for real.

twilitezone911

New Post! November 08, 2017 @ 08:10:57 pm
@puzZles Said

Yeah, specially when if we think about something strongly enough, those energies can make things happen for real.

where religion falls under, especially fate and faith go hand to hand.

Erimitus

New Post! November 10, 2017 @ 12:31:59 am
There is that which is the case

There is that which appears to be the case

example: there is a traffic accident with six witnesses and each witness gives a different version of what was the case.

mrmhead

New Post! November 10, 2017 @ 12:44:40 am
@Erimitus Said

There is that which is the case

There is that which appears to be the case

example: there is a traffic accident with six witnesses and each witness gives a different version of what was the case.

The witness testimony is subjected to the failures of perception and memory.

None of the above.

mrmhead

New Post! November 10, 2017 @ 01:01:10 am
There was a time, not too long ago, that I felt I had better than average observation of "reality", much of it because of the job I was in at the time. It was important to notice subtle details for the success of the position.
And that bled over into my not-work life.
And noticing so many subtle details (dichotomies, conflicts, polarities) was driving me nuts. (why haven't these things been fixed, why don't you know, why don't you see)

Now in a different position, it's not so important, and the conflicts in my reality have subsided.

twilitezone911

New Post! November 10, 2017 @ 01:12:18 am
actually, six people, who witness any single event or accident will alter slightly the facts, on how each person interrupt what they saw.

chaski

Stalker

New Post! November 10, 2017 @ 01:44:17 am
@Erimitus Said

I suppose illusion is a kind of reality...

Well, when you see a hallucination and it makes you poop your pants... it is kind of keeping it real.

Pages: << · 1 2
Quote | Reply