#16New Post! Sep 23, 2017 @ 20:57:13
If you like animated shows, I suggest:

Justice League Unlimited
Young Justice
Steven Universe (trust me on this)
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#17New Post! Sep 23, 2017 @ 21:27:33
I recommend " mavel's avengers and guardians of the galaxy ", that i like to watch regularly base. I think they are fun, they have better stories than " marvel's spider man " version shows.

also, I recommend an old animation dc tv show, " batman beyond ", I think a lot better and more developed than dc cartoon shows, ever seen on tv.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Sep 24, 2017 @ 03:54:56
I recommend "The Bridge", a crime duo drama set in Sweden and Denmark. With subtitles which are useful if you don't speak any Nordic languages.

The basic premise is that the Swedish and Danish police liaise with each other on crimes that occur around the region of the Oresund Bridge which links the two countries across the narrow strait between them.

This is intelligent, thought out, well scripted and very well acted police drama.

There have been three series so far and a fourth is due out early next year.

Sorry... nobody has supernatural powers and all the action takes place on earth.

The Bridge
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#19New Post! Sep 24, 2017 @ 05:03:42
The Sniffer.
It's Russian, the sniffer is a guy with a super sense of smell that ends up helping his cop BFF solve crimes.

Other things I didn't see mentioned we have binge watched:
Penny dreadful
Sense8
Santa Clarita diet
I zombie

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Sep 24, 2017 @ 05:40:10
@Jennifer1984 Said

I recommend "The Bridge", a crime duo drama set in Sweden and Denmark. With subtitles which are useful if you don't speak any Nordic languages.

The basic premise is that the Swedish and Danish police liaise with each other on crimes that occur around the region of the Oresund Bridge which links the two countries across the narrow strait between them.

This is intelligent, thought out, well scripted and very well acted police drama.

There have been three series so far and a fourth is due out early next year.

Sorry... nobody has supernatural powers and all the action takes place on earth.

The Bridge

the American version of " the bridge " based on the same tv show, which the bridge was on the borders of mexico and America.

the remake last two seasons that I thought it very good, with a really strong cast and a solid storyline. it was cancelled to due low rating.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Sep 24, 2017 @ 16:29:21
@twilitezone911 Said

the American version of " the bridge " based on the same tv show, which the bridge was on the borders of mexico and America.

the remake last two seasons that I thought it very good, with a really strong cast and a solid storyline. it was cancelled to due low rating.

Why would Mexico and USA, two countries who share a long land border, build a bridge as an open crossing point..? Puzzled.

There is a British version of The Bridge being considered with the same concept, although it will feature cross Channel co-operation between Britain and France through the Channel Tunnel.

I don't hold out much hope for it.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Sep 24, 2017 @ 16:42:26
@Jennifer1984 Said

Why would Mexico and USA, two countries who share a long land border, build a bridge as an open crossing point..? Puzzled.

There is a British version of The Bridge being considered with the same concept, although it will feature cross Channel co-operation between Britain and France through the Channel Tunnel.

Jennifer-there never been a tv show in America, really deals as much this version. Jennifer, I thought it was odd that deals with a subject, everybody was used to knowing.

nobody consider that for tv, you could a storyline of an American detective and an Mexican detective work together on one case that deal with mexico/America boarder.

surprisely, I was surprise how that the storyline was developed so well, and very good chemistry by the two main characters developed.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#23New Post! Sep 26, 2017 @ 01:46:54
@Jennifer1984 Said

A large portion of the border is a river. Crossing points are bridges.

The show would probably suck though. Remakes of other country's tv is not something I'm a fan of. I'd rather just watch the original if it's good.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#24New Post! Sep 26, 2017 @ 04:34:35
usa's version of " the bridge ", the storyline was weaker than the chemistry between the two cops. the show really never found an strongest audience to keep it on.

another version of this kind of show, I would recommend is " the tunnel " between French and England. the show the last two seasons.

the story about the England police and the French police found in a tunnel, a body was cut in half. one part of the woman's body was on the side of England and the other part was in france.

the interesting part of the show that England and france don't like to work together, almost hate. the serial killer was killing on both sides of the countries.

the chemistry slowly develop man and woman detectives, that at the end developed in a good solid friendship relationship. it is the story is pretty good and exciting to watch at times.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs