The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Animal Rights

Anyone familiar with IC3 and what constitutes as illegal crush videos?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
secretagentmango On September 18, 2017

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#1New Post! Sep 18, 2017 @ 07:01:13
I recently found out someone I know got into making and selling crush videos. For those of you who are unfamiliar, it's when people (usually women wearing some kind of face covering) crush objects, bugs or, in more extreme cases, small animals with their feet for sexual pleasure. I understand that it is technically legal for people to do this with insects, but her videos seem to be escalating with each passing month. The first few pages of videos are of her crushing bugs (mostly beetles, snails, and various types of worms), but her more recent ones are of goldfish and crustaceans. I was unable to actually see the videos because the videos are pay-per-view, but the thumbnails and descriptions she set for them are already pretty disturbing.

I was wondering where the laws draw the line when it comes to these videos? I was also told that there is a list out there somewhere that tells you what organisms are legal/illegal to use in these videos, but I can't find it, so if anyone can direct me to it, that would be great.

Although I hate to do it, I will file a report for her website through IC3 if what she is doing is, indeed, considered animal cruelty, or if I find out her videos have, without a doubt, crossed the line. However, what I'm also afraid of is if I end up getting fined for abusing IC3 if I do report her and what she's doing is technically legal, so I want to be certain that it is actually something I have a case on. I have evidence that it is actually her, and while I do not have her exact address, I have her license plate number and car description. Has anyone ever filed a complaint through IC3 before? If so, may I have some insight into the process?
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#2New Post! Sep 18, 2017 @ 17:46:08
"I'm taking home my baby bumble bee! Won't my mommy be so proud of me!"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs