The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Trump didn’t collude with Russia — he’s not smart enough for something that complicated

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#31New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 23:45:23
@crazylikeafox Said

Yeah, it's been awhile. I moved to a different state and got distracted with other things as well. But I'm back.

I see that. From Colorado to Texas? How's that going?
ps I'd try going the other direction, but that's me.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#32New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 23:46:18
@chaski Said

You would win that wager, but the odds are such that you wouldn't make much money.

Although it is likely that more U.S. based hacking is done by the NSA than by the CIA...though that might be up for debate (any details provided by either the CIA or the NSA on that topic couldn't be trusted).

Are you saying the CIA and NSA would lie to us? How dare you make such a wild unbelievable claim. Where's that sarcasm emoji when you need it?

McKinney, Texas
#33New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 23:48:49
@shinobinoz Said

I see that. From Colorado to Texas? How's that going?
ps I'd try going the other direction, but that's me.

I went to Texas because my dad's job transferred there, and I couldn't find a job in Colorado, so I thought I'd try here. It's going well enough, but I hate the weather here. I miss my snow and crazy unpredictable weather. Now I just get static weather and locals that only think it's crazy unpredictable.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#34New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 23:53:23
@crazylikeafox Said

I went to Texas because my dad's job transferred there, and I couldn't find a job in Colorado, so I thought I'd try here. It's going well enough, but I hate the weather here. I miss my snow and crazy unpredictable weather. Now I just get static weather and locals that only think it's crazy unpredictable.

Just got back a few weeks ago from the Denver March Powwow. Took in the mountains & 16th St Mall. Just bought a couple of Holga cameras & took my Brownie to shoot some lomography there as well. Now to get the darkroom set up.
Good friend of mine moved from Denver back to Doodah last year after 20 some years.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#35New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 00:50:14
@crazylikeafox Said

I can relate to your statement about Texas weather. I lived there for about a minute several decades ago , I did not know that wind chill factor could be so cold and have nothing but more of the same to show for it.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#36New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 00:57:12
@white_swan53 Said

I can relate to your statement about Texas weather. I lived there for about a minute several decades ago , I did not know that wind chill factor could be so cold and have nothing but more of the same to show for it.

That windchill is a bi-otch from Texas to Canada!

McKinney, Texas
#37New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 03:41:11
@white_swan53 Said

@shinobinoz Said

That windchill is a bi-otch from Texas to Canada!

Colorado wind is worse thanks to the mountains, but I've seen wind as bad over here every once in a while. I've heard from people that have gone to Wyoming that their wind is the worst of them all.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#38New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 04:52:51
@crazylikeafox Said

Colorado wind is worse thanks to the mountains, but I've seen wind as bad over here every once in a while. I've heard from people that have gone to Wyoming that their wind is the worst of them all.

The sound of the wind rushing down a mountain certainly is impressive.

n/a, New Mexico
#39New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 05:04:38
@crazylikeafox Said

I live in the mountains of central New Mexico and know that the winds can be stronger and a lot more destructive in the mountains then out on the flats. What I am saying about Texas is not the wind so much as the wind chill factor.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#40New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 15:09:07
@white_swan53 Said

I live in the mountains of central New Mexico and know that the winds can be stronger and a lot more destructive in the mountains then out on the flats. What I am saying about Texas is not the wind so much as the wind chill factor.

Wind Chill Factor Minus Zero

n/a, New Mexico
#41New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 15:37:29

13 below with gusts over 30 mph was the norm .
I can't do utube
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#42New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 20:21:05
@white_swan53 Said

13 below with gusts over 30 mph was the norm .
I can't do utube

You gotta catch up with the kiddos. You need Youtube!

n/a, New Mexico
#43New Post! Apr 14, 2017 @ 22:04:48
@shinobinoz Said

You gotta catch up with the kiddos. You need Youtube!

The day the phone company makes DSL available on my land line I will find out why I gotta have a lot of things I ain't got right now .,,
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs