Politics

Sadly...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Feb 22, 2017 @ 03:44:11
Sadly I once thought that "it" was all Obama's fault.

Those were wondrous days when the world made sense.

Obama was best friends with OBL.

He golfed a lot.

He created ISIS.

While charging all evil Muslims with the task of killing the USA's military, he tricked the USA's military in to attacking the unwitting citizens of the USA.

He seized our guns.

Obama had gone back in time and forced Bush to go to war...he went farther back in time and faked his birth certificate...and only a Nigerian could have thought of that fraudulent scheme.

Obama was all set to violate the U.S. Constitution and run for the office of President for a third time...and then declare himself ruler of the UN.

And then Killary butted in!

She forced her husband to not keep his junk in his pants.

She sold children into prostitution...she murdered 90 people...at least...she paid Saudi Arabia to institute Sharia Law in the EU and in the USA...she tricked a U.S. ambassador into going to Lybia so she could murder him...!

She paid of the USSR... I mean Russia... I mean Putin...in a complex money laundering scheme so that he would pretend to support Trump, but in reality undermine the democracy of the USA and help Killary get elected and institute "spunky woman" rule over all of mankind (which means all men...especially the old white ones and the stupid young white ones).

Killary usurped Obama's evil as only a white woman could do to a black man!

And now, as the ruler of Planet Earth she has embraced her power as the Whore of Babylon!!!

And on top of it all Killary made Gary smoke a bone so he would be too stoned to answer relevant questions with any degree of intelligence...

Sadly women just won't go back into the kitchen, barefoot, where they belong!

Why!?

And thus spake the Book of Revelations that Never Happened.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Feb 22, 2017 @ 04:28:32
And...

A Sissy Man’s World...

Sure, my grandfather, my father and even my older brother taught me by both words and example to act like a man.

But what is a man?

Sure, I was taught that as a man I should treated people older than me with respect. I was taught to treat all people with kindness and respect.

I was taught to treat women with respect. I remember the quote, “treat women as ladies, and treat your lady as a queen”.

I was taught to work.

I was also taught that life is tough. Life is not a “bed of roses”.

I was taught that when things were hard, I should “suck it up and tough it out, and do the best I can”.

But the world is mean to me.

The world doesn’t give me a free ride.

Not everyone agrees with me.

When I go places they don’t give me a free ride.

If I treat women as trash, people point their fingers at me and are mean to me.

I am such a weak crybaby sissy…why don’t people just agree with what ever I say, even if it is based on stupid ignorant nonsense!?

It is so hard being a sissy crybaby man!!!!!

Sooooooooo hard!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs