Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

celebrities's comments of chaski's sightings

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Jan 23, 2017 @ 15:44:45
actually countless sightings of a man throughout usa wearing a very ugly blue dress standing and stalking on tree branches watching well-know celebrities in their homes through years. his name is chaski. this man must be stop at all cost for all mankind to be safe from this evil!!

sandy , our unsung tfs crusader has a dark secret that he and his associates found. they are me, twilite, robert stack ( unknown mysteries ) and alex jones ( inforwars ) has found that is more that chaski is pervert but more of weirdo ( twilite, he is 12 cans short of 6-pack!) we found evidence trace down well-known hollywood celebrities and countless police reports of thousand regular citizens like twilite and me. that america has a tree stalker at that love to hug trees , not in a good way.

these actually sightings by law, we can't call chaski, what we like because of lawsuit, be file against us. we can show you prove and accounts of police reports of this man is accused in the past by police, you can judge by yourself.

these sightings are documently shows a man is wearing a very really old ugly blue dress with bad make up on. he is hanging around tree branches, and playing " peek -poo ", looking and watching well-known celebrities in their bedrooms. ( twilite, no is not " bigfoot ". ) at times, when police had to arrested chaski.

in chaski's defense, tell the police that he up in trees looking for his cat. police never find a cat anywhere. sandy, i , twilite, robert, and alex feels that chaski like to eat cats in the trees. there is illegal of strong evidence against chaski.

there is animal bones around trees, where chaski poaching at. police assuming that chaski is has been eating cats. but, chaski admitting he is going to kcf to buy chicken to eat. but police isn't buy this, they think chaski's statement is a little foul. police found not chicken bones, but cat's bones around trees. police also has arrested chaski for littering and smoking in trees, because he is trespassing and a litter bug. chaski said these so-cigarettes that he make out of loaded cat's litter droppings. he get high of them. ( twilite, he really doesn't reach the top 's floor.)

police know that chaski has devoted wife by his side. ( twilite, she is probably batty as a belfry. ) she must be a saint, or something. ( twilite, tell about it. )

below, sandy, i , twilite, robert, and alex will show is personal why chaski goes after sandy. sandy caught , and chaski has to show in front for members that he doesn't like him in a nice way. the truth is sandy and chaski like " elliot ness vs al capone ", al lose now.

now, sandy, i, twilite, robert, and alex that chaski need professional help. he is a very sick man, who like to eat tree's barks for snacks. if you what i mean!

here is the shocking eyewitness accounts of the strange behaviors of a man, who wearing old wrinkle blue dress in trees.

adam and eve is he the real reason why we had to leave!

smoky the bear where is my flame thrower, i a tree to burn down.

jamie farr at least, i got paid to wear dresses on mash.

jack lemmon at least, tony and i look good in our dresses in " some like it hot ".

alvin the chipmuck i won't be climbing that tree to grab nuts.

charlie mansion i was chaski's baby sitter, when he was a kid. i guess i shouldn't gave him, lsd back then.

catlin jenner omg, i want to marry that old tree hugger!

aunt jemema shoot the honky!!

lassie i won't do my business on trees anymore!

noah i'll be damn, if he is coming on this ark!!

hilter he must be a jew!

mrs. ex- chaski's wife i hate that old bastard run away with jack 's nicholson's tree under jack's bedroom. i hope that b**** and him dies of elm disease.

present donald trump you pervert!! you get near the white house's ground. you will be shot and stuff in a tree. i don't care if you are my no. one fan !!

john travolia up up your tree's trunk with a rubber hose!

fideo castro you always welcome to cuba, my son, anytime. i will give you a front row of my bedroom in a tree that i will give you as a present. in mornings, i will look outside from bedroom's balcony, and see you in your tee. we play " pee pooh ".

trumph - the insult dog chaski - if you were a tree - i would pee on you.

bo - the obama's dog i am warning you now. if you come near my family, i'll beat the crap out, you honky!!

moses when i was live chaski stalked me. he was still wearing that ugly dress now. you think i went blind by see the burning bush. wrong! i saw chaski behind the bush, without his underwear on.

joan rivers can we talk??

tazan boy ( chaski) , your mother and i told years ago to live in house,not in a tree. when you left to be on own. that when we told you that the world is " a jungle ". we did mean, you take literally!

barbara walters i am going interview that current mrs, chaski to find out why she still marriage to this baboon.

old yeller where my shotgun? this old dog need to be put down now !!

dr. ruth westeimer mrs. chaski. my dear, getting tree rot from chaski, is not foreplay!

chaski's father talking to chaski's mother he definitely take after your family's side. honey, i think we sit down with chaski, and tell him about great uncle: edgar j. hover.

an average fruitfly think about chaski they call my spieces: " friuty " !

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs