FBI Knew Florida Airport Shooter Fought for ISIS — And Did Nothing

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#16New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 23:32:56
@chaski Said

You see our MSM leftist media (which also included conservative media outlets) has a script for shootings...

There are certain things you can or cannot say, and....

1. It is probably or strongly maybe terrorism, until the story fades from the "front page".
2. It was probably or strongly maybe ISIS (it used to be al Qaeda, but they are not in vogue)
3. If a politician doesn't respond quick enough, he/she is a poor leader and/or supporting ISIS and/or al Qaeda
4. If a politician speaks up too fast and doesn't get it 100% right, he/she is a moron.
5. Even if it is not terrorism, it might be.
6. Almost everything is terrorism.
7. "It" clearly is proof that we need gun control.
8. "It" clearly is proof that we need more guns.

9. We need 24 x 7 media speculation on what did or did not happen and why it did or did not happen and what should or should not have been done to prevent it and why FBI (and/or the NSA and/or the government) did nothing, and why the president allowed this terrible probably or strongly maybe terrorist event to happen...he must not be a good leader.

10. And then there is the Donald's tweets.

Spot on! You must have gotten that from the Russian media that hacked into the SOP of the American Media?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#17New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 23:48:20
@magically_delicious Said

Well the "FBI knowing about it" equals "flagged in a database by the now almost completely defunct office of personnel". Our agencies and bureaus are so inefficient that this should come as no surprise.

Wasn't it just a few years back that a gun control law calling for a system to interconnect agencies for background checks?

... not saying that's relevant here, but still, the gov't isn't as efficient as it could be.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#18New Post! Jan 08, 2017 @ 01:41:25
@chaski Said

The shooter had gone to Iraq with the Puerto Rican National Guard.

Therefore, clearly, he is one of the ISIS/al Qaeda terrorists who Obama ordered to attack our military troops.

Then he came back to the USA where the FBI pulled an X Files brainwashing thingy on him, at which point Obama ordered him to attack our citizens.

The purpose was to distract us so that Obama could make all elections Federal...or something like that.

It is all becoming very clear now.

Thanks Obama!

For some reason, this makes more sense to me than the op.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#19New Post! Jan 08, 2017 @ 20:54:15
Who hasn't fought for ISIS now?

Not trying to take away from the horrible, unnecessary tragedy that happened, but it always seems like whenever any suspect is taken in for mass shootings, the person just so happened to have been an ISIS sympathizer, or trained overseas in the Middle East, or was a veteran of the Afghan/Iraq war who later accepted Islam into their life or whatever. It's gotten to the point where a disgruntled white guy with blond hair and blue eyes could go and shoot up his old workplace because he got fired from his job, and somehow CNN will report that he would frequent ISIS-affiliated websites and owned a prayer rug.
chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#20New Post! Jan 08, 2017 @ 21:34:42
@psycoskunk Said

Who hasn't fought for ISIS now?

Not trying to take away from the horrible, unnecessary tragedy that happened, but it always seems like whenever any suspect is taken in for mass shootings, the person just so happened to have been an ISIS sympathizer, or trained overseas in the Middle East, or was a veteran of the Afghan/Iraq war who later accepted Islam into their life or whatever. It's gotten to the point where a disgruntled white guy with blond hair and blue eyes could go and shoot up his old workplace because he got fired from his job, and somehow CNN will report that he would frequent ISIS-affiliated websites and owned a prayer rug.

ME! Oh me! I didn't!

Oh...wait...I was a Reagan era republican, which makes me a liberal now, which makes me a leftist, which means I support ISIS, which means I have fought for ISIS...and I don't even remember...

Worst of all, the FBI knew is and did nothing!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#21New Post! Jan 08, 2017 @ 21:52:51
@chaski Said

ME! Oh me! I didn't!

Oh...wait...I was a Reagan era republican, which makes me a liberal now, which makes me a leftist, which means I support ISIS, which means I have fought for ISIS...and I don't even remember...

Worst of all, the FBI knew is and did nothing!

The FBI dropped the ball again. And now all of the people that chaski didn't kill in a mass shooting are still alive. Thanks Trump-bama!
chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#22New Post! Jan 08, 2017 @ 22:05:58
@psycoskunk Said

The FBI dropped the ball again. And now all of the people that chaski didn't kill in a mass shooting are still alive. Thanks Trump-bama!

My motto: You got a problem? All I need is a name and an address
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#23New Post! Mar 24, 2018 @ 10:34:54
Something in my head makes me think that those directly involved with 9/11 were known to the government agencies & yet what was done about them? Diddly squat!!None were or are being held accountable. That "incident" impacted many people & yet it was swept under the carpet!! When people are "red flagged" who are the ones making the decisions about what to do & why are they not held accountable? Whilst I am not unsympathetic to those involved in shootings the numbers are small compared to 9/11 etc & yet they seem to be treated as the same. If people are known to be terrorist why do we wait for them to do something before action is taken? Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. Stop being reactive & start being proactive!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs