Religion

Revival of Justice

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
salamsourceofpeace On December 08, 2016

, British Indian Ocean Territo
#1New Post! Dec 08, 2016 @ 14:46:19
Peace be on you.
The world powers have tried all avenues to establish peace but in vain. Ahmadiyya Khalifah (may Allah be his Helper)invites them to use Islamic standard of justice and equity for world peace. He explains that current mayhem was prophesied and also the Promised Solution was provided as Promised Messiah, the Covenanted Mahdi (on whom be peace). Now it is duty of follower, worldwide, first establish the justice within and then in the society.
chaski On about 6 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Dec 08, 2016 @ 16:04:59
The last thing this planet needs is another Promised Messiah. and his/her religious rule for mankind.

That is to say that "we" don't need one at all.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Dec 09, 2016 @ 18:31:09
each to their own I suppose, can't believe grown adults still believe in these fairy tails. so what happens when the messiah arrives, probably get beheaded for blasphemy or locked up in a loony bin. why don't people do the right thing because it's right, not because they're scared of burning in agony for eternity, what sort of person is god? sounds like a cruel sadistic bastard to me, if he is real I don't want to know him.
mrmhead On about 19 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Dec 10, 2016 @ 16:43:26
I bring you world peace.
If you don't agree with my peace:

Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#5New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 14:16:21
@mrmhead Said

I've seen that face before. Seems like it was used by a comedian, he called it Ahab or something like that. It was pretty funny.
mrmhead On about 19 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 14:22:17
@Deal_With_It Said

I've seen that face before. Seems like it was used by a comedian, he called it Ahab or something like that. It was pretty funny.

Achmed the Dead Terrorist by Jeff Dunham.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#7New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 17:29:03
Very good query!

Why do each of us make poor choices, resulting in the wrong thing being said or done?

Perhaps it was done in the heat of the moment, perhaps it was done pre-meditated, perhaps it was set-up by others. But whose hand/legs/lips ended up carrying out the action? And/or who should be held accountable/responsible?

Blame others? Blame society? micro-aggressions? learned helplessness?

Throwing out random thoughts 'of the moment'. Life is busy, chaotic but exciting for now ---- leaving little or no time for consistent (or marathon) posting. siiiggghhhhh.

@Mankysparrow Said

....... why don't people do the right thing because it's right, ....
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 22:51:26
I believe that in order to do right and revive justice, we need to do what is right because it is right and not try to base it off of religion.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs