I want to be a pregnant man

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#31New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 05:30:50
In what way? -- according to the last sentence in your response, in what way? or 'how' is the bible the problem .........?

This is more interesting then posting about the debate --
though I'll probably do that 'too' - in a lil while.

@twilitezone911 Said

I think bible is the problem with men and women in their roles in society.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#32New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 05:35:32
?the Refreshening? Could be!

@psycoskunk Said

I'm pretty sure it was a pretty popular thread back in the day, but it might've been removed completely during 'The Refreshining.'
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#33New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 06:03:37
@DuLu Said

Good memory, Skunky!

I seem to recall hearing something about this too.
Pretty sure 'he' was born a female, had the sex change
(or most of it) --- lol, kind of making the rest up as I go along --
and then had 'enough' left to become pregnant. Not sure of
the end results though, and am too lazy to look it up!

I just wish the thread still existed.

@DuLu Said

?the Refreshening? Could be!

Yeah. It was when a ton of old threads were deleted from the site in order to make more room for all the new stuff. The original PYMs, Last Person To Posts (which were originally 'Last Person To Post Besides Wayne' for a time), the older House Arrests, a lot of unarchived threads, even more archived threads... POOF! Gone.

It's like if Death and The Nothing from The Neverending Story had a messed-up baby together that could just erase whatever it touched from existence...
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#34New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 06:54:21
@DuLu Said

In what way? -- according to the last sentence in your response, in what way? or 'how' is the bible the problem .........?

This is more interesting then posting about the debate --
though I'll probably do that 'too' - in a lil while.

I mean that the bible establish that adam is a man that provide shelter and protect to even the woman. I don't know if the bible actually tell us that why adam had to protect and shelter eve, she provided a family to him.

if the bible claim this, where did adam learn this? man always is the bread winning and the woman is the weaker sex. why?

I wonder if god really wrote that the bible? don't think that god want men and women be equal?

if man wrote the bible, and god didn't ask man to write this in the bible? why did man think this way? why man think he need to provider not the woman?

why didn't god want man and woman to be equal? why didn't god give the organs of having a baby to man? why did god want man to have a woman?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#35New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 06:59:51
@DuLu Said

Good memory, Skunky!

I seem to recall hearing something about this too.
Pretty sure 'he' was born a female, had the sex change
(or most of it) --- lol, kind of making the rest up as I go along --
and then had 'enough' left to become pregnant. Not sure of
the end results though, and am too lazy to look it up!

I look it up, because my own curiousity, I was amazed that I remember any of this. back then, I took about less 10 minutes, reading the article, half of time. I was watching tv at times, and hardly interested the article.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#36New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 10:03:54
@DoctorWeird Said

I’m a man who wants to be pregnant. I always wanted to experience pregnancy since I left my secondary studies. I know it’s a weird thing for a guy to wish for, but that’s what I want really badly.

I have seen a lot of pregnant women in my life with babies in their bellies, now I want to have a baby growing inside MY belly! I would so love to go through nine months carrying a bub around in my belly and watching as my tum grows bigger and bigger and bigger! Feeling the baby kick is also something I want.

I would even wear a crop top to proudly show off my baby bump, once it has grown big enough, not to mention a protruding belly button sticking out. If only I could be pregnant and have a belly that I can hold and rub, I would be so happy!

I had a friend who's husband experenced all of her pregnacy aches and pains with their first kid. Starting with the morning sickness , the swollen legs the aching back . when she was 8 1/2 months they went to a dance being held in town, he sat there grumpin with a acheing back while she danced the night away . He didn't appreciate a bit of it. they have three kids and the second and thrid pregnacies were 'normal' ones where he could empathize with her grumpin . lucky woman
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#37New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 17:54:26
@DoctorWeird Said

I’m a man who wants to be pregnant . I always wanted to experience pregnancy since I left my secondary studies. I know it’s a weird thing for a guy to wish for, but that’s what I want really badly.

I have seen a lot of pregnant women in my life with babies in their bellies, now I want to have a baby growing inside MY belly! I would so love to go through nine months carrying a bub around in my belly and watching as my tum grows bigger and bigger and bigger! Feeling the baby kick is also something I want.

I would even wear a crop top to proudly show off my baby bump, once it has grown big enough, not to mention a protruding belly button sticking out. If only I could be pregnant and have a belly that I can hold and rub, I would be so happy!

You must be stark staring bonkers, mate. I can appreciate a man who empathises with what women go through during pregnancy, but I don't advise that, should it ever become possible, you go ahead and try it.

We're built to do this. Since the human race evolved it's estimated that around 800 billion women (give or take) have given birth. We're good at it. The system aint broke. Don't try to fix it.

@Deal_With_It Said

A man could NEVER handle the labor pains.

I think the first contraction would make most men regret they ever signed up for this. And there'd be another nine or ten hours of that to look forward to. And it gets worse all the time.

@white_swan53 Said

I had a friend who's husband experenced all of her pregnacy aches and pains with their first kid. Starting with the morning sickness , the swollen legs the aching back . when she was 8 1/2 months they went to a dance being held in town, he sat there grumpin with a acheing back while she danced the night away . He didn't appreciate a bit of it. they have three kids and the second and thrid pregnacies were 'normal' ones where he could empathize with her grumpin . lucky woman

Couvade Syndrome (sympathetic pregnancy) is a psychosomatic condition that isn't even recognised as a real condition by some health professionals, although some others believe that it occurs where the female is the dominant partner in the relationship. It's an interesting point of discussion.

Men who experience Couvade Syndrome experience shifts in their hormonal balance, typically Prolactin, Cortisol and Estradiol.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#38New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 18:23:45
@Jennifer1984 Said

You must be stark staring bonkers, mate. I can appreciate a man who empathises with what women go through during pregnancy, but I don't advise that, should it ever become possible, you go ahead and try it.

We're built to do this. Since the human race evolved it's estimated that around 800 billion women (give or take) have given birth. We're good at it. The system aint broke. Don't try to fix it.

I think the first contraction would make most men regret they ever signed up for this. And there'd be another nine or ten hours of that to look forward to. And it gets worse all the time.

Couvade Syndrome (sympathetic pregnancy) is a psychosomatic condition that isn't even recognised as a real condition by some health professionals, although some others believe that it occurs where the female is the dominant partner in the relationship. It's an interesting point of discussion.

Men who experience Couvade Syndrome experience shifts in their hormonal balance, typically Prolactin, Cortisol and Estradiol.

That poor guy had hell from the first bout of morning sickness till she went to the delivery room . I'm not talking just about his 'Couvade Syndrome ', my husband and the guy were friends since grade school and it being a very small town every adult male in the country knew the deal and every one of them poked fun at him . Not to his face, since he is over six feet tall and ieghs in at close to 300 solid pounds from working for his dad as a heavy equptment operator/mechanic all his life.
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#39New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 20:15:31
Why would you wish to be something that naturally you can never be? You were born a man. I would like to understand why being a member the opposite gender appeals to you so much.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#40New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 21:49:31
@Conflict Said

Why would you wish to be something that naturally you can never be?

Fun.

I wish I could be a shape shifter like Mystique (but male).

It brings me joy just contemplating all the mischief I could perpetrate.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#41New Post! Oct 23, 2016 @ 15:27:32
@white_swan53 Said

That poor guy had hell from the first bout of morning sickness till she went to the delivery room . I'm not talking just about his 'Couvade Syndrome ', my husband and the guy were friends since grade school and it being a very small town every adult male in the country knew the deal and every one of them poked fun at him . Not to his face, since he is over six feet tall and ieghs in at close to 300 solid pounds from working for his dad as a heavy equptment operator/mechanic all his life.

Actually, I sympathise with any man who does go through Couvade Syndrome. My line of thinking is that only a guy who really cares about what his wife is going through would have such a thing happen to him. It suggests a sort of "one-ness" between husband and wife, don't you think..??

As for your husband and his buddy.... well, I guess that poking fun at somebody in that situation is just 'boys behaving badly' in that mischievous way they have. I'd be the first to admit I'm not a good one for talking about male behaviour, but poking fun at each other is usually good natured and is accepted as such. I'm sure they're the best of friends really.

In my experience though, big, powerful men are, more often than not, 'gentle giants' who are quite conscious of their physical potential and tend not to use their muscularity easily. My father is a big guy too. Six foot three and very powerfully built from many years of playing rugby in the 'engine room' of the team. He used to train with heavy weights a lot and was a very solidly built citizen. On the field he was a monster, but off it, as gentle as you like. Wouldn't hurt a fly.

He's just a big softie, really.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#42New Post! Oct 23, 2016 @ 19:36:51
(Sung to the tune of the original Pokemon theme.)

"I want to be... a pregnant man,
Like no one ever was...

*Sick guitar riff.*

Fertilization is my real test,
And birthing is my cause!

*Guitar riff.*

I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide...

*Guitar riff.*

The perfect sperm, so I can grow
The perfect child insiiide!!!

PREGNANT MAN! GOTTA BIRTH 'EM ALL!
It's you and me...

*Tentacruel wrecks s***.*

I know it's my des-tin-y!
Ohh... your my best friend,
The gift of life we must defend!

A heart so true!

*A doctor, a surgeon, an actual pregnant woman and some guy holding a turkey baster all nod approvingly.*

The publicity pulls us through!
Impregnate me
I'll impregnate you...

PREG-NANT MAN!!!
(Gotta Birth Em' All!)
Gotta Birth 'Em All!!!
PREGNANT MAN!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#43New Post! Oct 24, 2016 @ 01:37:38
tv shows - you rarely see any tv comedy or drama tv except the episode of " the cosby show " that bill cosby ( the lady killer :lol played dr. cliff huxtable had a dream he and the rest of his male members of the cast got knock up by the female cast. the male cast members got pregnant by the female cast characters. cliff and other male mothers whine of morning, afternoon, or evening sickness. then their water pumps broke and the gallon over the floor. ( twilite, we ain't going clear it up! :lol and them the 8 to 10 pound watermelons came out.

I think I remember read article bill originally plans for this episode. that were have women cast dressed in as baseball catcher outfits, and the deliver room.

what you didn't seen in the episode, in the delivery room, that cliff and his male family members are lay with the legs up from the hospital beds.

the women cast members are bending down in front of the hospital beds and so they are ready with the catching mitts for their babies. so cliff push out the watermelon and that sucker fly out of his ass, you need a catcher mitt to get that sucker.

you rarely see on tv , that men especially in comedy that portrayal men in who are pregnant. like taboo in tv, that men are not allow to pregnant, but men allows to have belly that look eat 10 pound watermelons.

is almost if they is prejudice that men can't be pregnant on tv, but women can be pregnant.

I don't the answer to this, I wonder how Hollywood got away with this, and why?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs