Obama "It won't make us more safe, it will make us less safe"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Jun 14, 2016 @ 18:40:36
Could not agree with our President any more then this.

He is 100% correct.
"Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away. This is a political distraction."
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#2New Post! Jun 14, 2016 @ 21:41:51
Obama's moderate temperment may not be fiery and exciting, but I have always appreciated it.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#3New Post! Jun 14, 2016 @ 22:22:19
@LuckyCharms Said

Obama's moderate temperment may not be fiery and exciting, but I have always appreciated it.

For sure.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#4New Post! Jun 15, 2016 @ 04:42:02
Jesus f***ing christ..

Media matters?
Why not just get the other side of the debate from infowars?

I know, it's not biased if you agree with it.
Crush On June 23, 2021

#5New Post! Jun 15, 2016 @ 07:33:02
Boxer is a tactless human being, but he's right.

Besides, if calling a threat by a different name doesn't change it, why not call it Islamic Terrorism, or grumpy jihadis or what-the-f***-ever?
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#6New Post! Jun 15, 2016 @ 15:09:27
Obama...is are a national embarrassment and complete disgrace...

He lied and said ISIS was a "JV Team," and Americans died....He lied and said ISIS was "contained," and more Americans died....
He golfed with your celebrity pals while our fellow Americans were beheaded....

He had the audacity to lecture Christians about getting on their "high horse" over ISIS slayings, even as he refuse to even SAY the words "Islamic Terrorism." ISIS is here NOW....

ISIS is murdering Americans NOW. In San Bernardo, ISIS Muslim terrorists murdered 14 Americans and wounded 22 more..

In Orlando, an ISIS Muslim terrorist murdered 49 Americans and wounded 53 more.HE is the problem. He is to blame for the warp speed rise of ISIS.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#7New Post! Jun 15, 2016 @ 17:41:08
@boxer Said

Jesus f***ing christ..

Media matters?
Why not just get the other side of the debate from infowars?

I know, it's not biased if you agree with it.

Media Matters link to CNN of President Obama and NOT a wacko bloviating nonsense.

Instead of attacking anything I post- why don't you get on point & discuss issues?

JFC Did they both enjoy it?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Jun 15, 2016 @ 17:41:53
@Crush Said

Boxer is a tactless human being, but he's right.

Besides, if calling a threat by a different name doesn't change it, why not call it Islamic Terrorism, or grumpy jihadis or what-the-f***-ever?

Didn't watch did you. President Obama explained why.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Jun 15, 2016 @ 17:46:02
@bobbimay Said

Obama...is are a national embarrassment and complete disgrace...

He lied and said ISIS was a "JV Team," and Americans died....He lied and said ISIS was "contained," and more Americans died....
He golfed with your celebrity pals while our fellow Americans were beheaded....

He had the audacity to lecture Christians about getting on their "high horse" over ISIS slayings, even as he refuse to even SAY the words "Islamic Terrorism." ISIS is here NOW....

ISIS is murdering Americans NOW. In San Bernardo, ISIS Muslim terrorists murdered 14 Americans and wounded 22 more..

In Orlando, an ISIS Muslim terrorist murdered 49 Americans and wounded 53 more.HE is the problem. He is to blame for the warp speed rise of ISIS.

Giving recognition to & worse giving religious authority to the asshat terrorists is the worst thing that is being done. It divides Islam from the rest of the world & puts down large obstacles for the world to try to overcome in fighting the extreme radical fringe.

President Obama is correct. Trump & minions are wrong.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#10New Post! Jun 15, 2016 @ 19:13:44
his dad is Muslim.
it was hard for Christians to talk out about "the Spanish Inquisition" too.

'Spanish Inquisition' Compilation - Monty Python's Flying Circus
chaski On about 11 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#11New Post! Jun 16, 2016 @ 00:26:00
Dear Republican Party:

I agree with you.

The Democrats are a bunch of namby pamby sissy left wing pinko communist faggot ass-tards.

Obama is an ignorant but somehow super intellectually villainous Islamic terrorist supporting bastard, who wants to both use our military to steal our civil rights and help al Qaeda attack our military.

Hillary, is a moron but also an evil lying fraudulent murderous b****....who no one can seem to find enough evidence to put in jail...or at least end her reign of terror!!!

What I can’t figure out is why “we” agree on these things, but somehow your answer is:

Donald Trump.

I mean really! WTF!

You couldn't come up with a better option...do you want "us" to vote for Hillary!?

You have had the better part of 8 years to find, "taylor" and promote a better option... what happened?
Crush On June 23, 2021

#12New Post! Jun 20, 2016 @ 06:03:31
@shinobinoz Said

Didn't watch did you. President Obama explained why.

Your fawning loyalty to a political hack is nauseating.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#13New Post! Jun 20, 2016 @ 06:41:35
Words have meanings, George Carlin does a whole bit about how words can be used to soften and mitigate things in a way that can shape policy and shift the tone and direction and importance in any given subject.

Mr. Obama is far far from right on this. He's right in the simple sense that yeah, the threat isn't really less saying different wording, but he's wrong in the larger sense.

Words have power, words have ways of shifting the tone and for anyone that doesn't believe that, I've got some beach front property in Phoenix I'd like to show you......
Crush On June 23, 2021

#14New Post! Jun 20, 2016 @ 06:53:13
Obama and everybody supporting him on this issue are fundamentally dishonest. They claim what you call the threat doesn't matter, yet also claim that it shouldn't be called radical Islam.

That's a blatant contradiction.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#15New Post! Jun 20, 2016 @ 07:04:15
@Crush Said

Obama and everybody supporting him on this issue are fundamentally dishonest. They claim what you call the threat doesn't matter, yet also claim that it shouldn't be called radical Islam.

That's a blatant contradiction.

Words have meaning... ask the Jews from the 30's... ask any marginalized group..

Obama is really clueless and needs to just go away.....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs