Frazier and Ali

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#31New Post! Jun 11, 2016 @ 23:34:50
@Spinkiegirl Said

Although I grew up in a time when Ali was considered to be someone to look up to, I never until his death knew anything about his beliefs on racism. Nor did I know he felt that way. I also don't know much of anything about the Nation of Islam & other religions other than the religion I grew up with. But IMO.....I believe everyone has a right & freedom to believe & practice whatever religious beliefs they want....as long as it doesn't harm others who don't share those beliefs! But it seems to me...if you are "tired as f*** talking about race all the time" why not simply avoid the issues of race? IJS

I'm my personal life I don't talk about race. You can't escape race talk. Just this morning my MSN homepage had an article about a black kid typing in to google, "three black teenagers" and how google returned negative things.

You can't get away from it, it's all designed to divide us, I'm not a conspiracy guy in general, but lately I've been wondering about the powers that be, the true runners of this country, the elite of power structure, the upper upper top of the 1 percenters.

Jiggle shiny things in front of he masses while they rob the country blind.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs