Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#46New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 21:26:37
@Leez Said

The meat is tempting !

That's not meat . that's jerky and depending on how many teeth you have you can sit back relax and savor your 3 course ( pieces) meal.
Leez On May 07, 2017

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 21:56:20
@white_swan53 Said

That's not meat . that's jerky and depending on how many teeth you have you can sit back relax and savor your 3 course ( pieces) meal.

Okay okay !

You don't want to cook - I get it !

I'll settle for that.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#48New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 22:24:51
i don't eat frogs, either, because high school science class one day.

my science teacher gave us ( being partner with my classmate ) a frog each. the frogs jumped around the lap desk. my science teacher said that frogs are dumb. my frog look at me, and wink at me. but that another story.

anyway, my teacher took a little sharp knife, and then told us,( at least, me or my partner to have the knife. ) my science teacher cut off of one of the frog's leg. then we cut off our frog's leg.

then my science teacher bend down the frog on his table, and he gesture us to do so with out frog.

my science teacher look at his frog, and said " that frogs are stupid! "

my partner and i looked each other at our frog. most of my classmates did the same thing.

all sudden, my science teacher screamed at his frog, and he screamed, " jump! " his frog just sat there, and the frog didn't jump. we screamed our frogs, and the same things. the frogs just sat there.

my science teacher then said to the class, " well, class, now only frogs are stupid, they also deaf, too. "

excuse me, i misread before, i do like frogs. but , i never eat frog's legs. sorry for the confusing.

n/a, New Mexico
#49New Post! Jun 03, 2016 @ 22:26:24
@Leez Said

Okay okay !

You don't want to cook - I get it !

I'll settle for that.

I love to cook ,and I'm darn good at it. it was the no sweets and savory that got you the mountain William style three course meal . mountain williaim is the PC way to say hill billy
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#50New Post! Jun 04, 2016 @ 00:26:56
i remember this comic book version from " tales of the crypt ". i can't remember the name of the story.

this is a man, is burglar, he was one of the best in his profession. at nights, he goes stalking his victims on semi-light streets by the street lamposts. mostly , he hovered in places that are dark enough covered his face in the dark.

it didn't matter, who is victims were men or women. he stalking in the middle of the nights, the streets were deserted or maybe a small crowd came by. he waited in dark, his victim walked by him. he will come out of the shadows. he grabbed his victim from behind, because he not wear a mask. he never killed his victims, but steal his wallets, watches, purses, and jewelry. he goes after small things , can put in his pockets to run.

one night, before he goes out to steal. he goes out to dinner, and he run into a beautiful women , who sitting across from in a fancy restaurant. they talked for hours, they fell in love.

the man know that she was rich and she only get the best. the man doesn't not come from that kind of background. that why he steals to live in rich society in style.

you see what going happen next, the man give her fancy jewelry, and other fashions, that she is cushion to. even, the man is in love with her for months, he wants to quits his profession. he simply can't.

the problem was that even the man give her something fancy. she turn around gave him something fancy. the man realizes that he want to quit. no matter, tonight is his last night. he has deals with his lover will always give him everything better than he can steals. he can't compete with her anymore. she win!

tonight, comes the middle of night. the man in his spot for his next victim. he waiting next victim walk through the bridge.

all sudden, the man feel someone behind him with a knife's edge in front of face. the person had a bear hug grip around his neck and his arms. all sudden, a voice come from behind and said, " give me your wallet and i let go! "

all sudden, the man recognizes the voice, but it was too late to react. all sudden, the man feel the knife cut his throat, and the man is dying now. the man falls to the ground, and turn to his attacker. the shock of the attacker was too much for the man. the last word that man, before he died, " why? "

the attacker look at him. it was his lover that kill him. she said to him in last moments of his life. she said to me.

" darling, you give so much fancy stuff for your love to me. darling, i am not rich, i was pretending to be rich. i had no choice. i had to steal to keep up with my lifestyle, too. i'm sorry, my lover! "

that moment, the man died in the arms of his lover.
Hitting40 On November 20, 2016

The middle of nowhere, United
#51New Post! Jun 05, 2016 @ 17:57:59
@white_swan53 Said

It was my grand dad who taught me how to make baking powder biscuits in a dutch oven on a camp fire , " biscuits so light and fluffy you have to put a rock on the lid to keep them in the oven " is the way he described his biscuits
As with you I know hoe to do al sorts of jobs that most people today have no clue can be done . I can break down and change out a split rim tire using a handyman jack and the bumper of a pickup . I can build a rock wall , lay a flagstone floor that's level and you wont stub your toe on any part of it. using the forge I can weld a trailer hitch onto a water wagon . I can build a 5 wire barded wire fence from here to there that will pass the specs of the USFS . of course none of these things count for squat in todays world , but hey 50 or 75 years ago I would have been a pretty good catch for a ranchers wife .

Sounds like we both had great male role models in our lives
I believe it means alot in todays society.
Last winter everyone's pipes froze in the whole area and because there was so many you couldn't get a repair man for love nor money.
So out i go extension lead and hair dryer in hand climbs up on the roof and defrosted the pipes.
The whole neighbourhood was complaining for a week plus, while we sat at home toasty and warm
My brothers are useless they call out an electrician to change a fuse...

n/a, New Mexico
#52New Post! Jun 05, 2016 @ 18:47:33
@Hitting40 Said

Last winter everyone's pipes froze in the whole area and because there was so many you couldn't get a repair man for love nor money.
So out i go extension lead and hair dryer in hand climbs up on the roof and defrosted the pipes.
The whole neighbourhood was complaining for a week plus, while we sat at home toasty and warm

Because I rebuilt the house I'm living in and it was originally built in 1916 it wasn't modern by any stretch of imagination. I had grand dad standing over me telling me how to do the plumbing , the electrical and the propane line . I tell people who ask that 'I know how to do it all, as long as I'm doing it here in this house.'
My brother is like your brothers he's so busy being the picture of the modern day hubby, dad and grand dad that he can't roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty .

n/a, New Mexico
#53New Post! Jun 06, 2016 @ 06:51:17
@Hitting40 Said

that kudo was suppose to be 'agree' I'm not sure if I hit that or informative
HelpfulInformant On June 29, 2016

Elizabeth, New Jersey
#54New Post! Jun 29, 2016 @ 04:46:35
Gary Pulgarin from Roselle Park / Elizabeth NJ is a rapist

n/a, New Mexico
#55New Post! Jun 29, 2016 @ 17:17:48
@HelpfulInformant Said

Gary Pulgarin from Roselle Park / Elizabeth NJ is a rapist

Is there evidence of his being a rapist ? If so ,have you informed the local law enforcement of his location ? If not, why are you posting this on a public forum ?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#56New Post! Jun 29, 2016 @ 17:33:37
Confessions of an anonymous criminal?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs